Interesting idea for zombies?

Remember how in singleplayer for black ops 2 they have different choices now like how the L.A. gameplay is u could snipe providing cover for the president and ur team or rapple down the side. It will be interesting to see if they could put that in zombies and somehow change the map everytime u play depending on who did what easter egg cause there are still some people who never even completed the easter eggs on black ops.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we already have that? In order to do Moon EE one player must have completed both Shangri La and COTD EE which is bull. Also they made EE too complicated and time consuming, specially the Shangri La and Moon ones. Also they are event based like t-6 breach, Napalm zombie, must have 4 player kind of thing. 3arc MUST make sure they don't repeat this because it's just ruining game. I don't want to spend 2-3 hours doing the Easter egg with 2-4 players when I can get to 50 in 4 hours without doing it.

Im talking about like u could have choices that could change the zombie map everytime u play depending if u did the eggs on previous maps like say instead of having infinte perks u could have different effects on the map like a new area open up and infinte perks, or infinte perks and a cutscene to end the map if u did every maps easter egg or u could still do the current map's easter egg if u never did any easter egg before but u just dont have the full benefits u get from completing all the eggs on the previous maps like the current perks u have are infinte not all 8

Im talking about like u could have choices that could change the zombie map everytime u play depending if u did the eggs on previous maps like say instead of having infinte perks u could have different effects on the map like a new area open up and infinte perks, or infinte perks and a cutscene to end the map if u did every maps easter egg or u could still do the current map's easter egg if u never did any easter egg before but u just dont have the full benefits u get from completing all the eggs on the previous maps like the current perks u have are infinte not all 8

Could you please use a little bit of punctuation? I understand what you're saying but it hurt to read that.

However I don't like the idea of locking stuff out like that. If somebody doesn't have the money to buy one map then they'd be missing out simply because they don't have it. The napalm zombie AND the 4 player requirement is extremely annoying on shang though so I've only done that easter egg once ever. The one for moon isn't that bad though since the map is easy enough that waiting for t6 to breach is just a joke. I've done the whole easter egg as early as round 13 and as late as 36 but that one part is always the one I wait on.

Could you please use a little bit of punctuation? I understand what you're saying but it hurt to read that.

However I don't like the idea of locking stuff out like that. If somebody doesn't have the money to buy one map then they'd be missing out simply because they don't have it. The napalm zombie AND the 4 player requirement is extremely annoying on shang though so I've only done that easter egg once ever. The one for moon isn't that bad though since the map is easy enough that waiting for t6 to breach is just a joke. I've done the whole easter egg as early as round 13 and as late as 36 but that one part is always the one I wait on.

Lol, there was one comma... :)

No cutscene to end the map. No ending the map at all, actually. The zombies team has confirmed that they will NEVER do this, nor should they as it would be game-destroying.

Where did they say that?

I believe it was the zombies panel at CoD XP, during the Q&A, some guy asked them if they'd ever make an easter egg that would allow you to "win" the map and they said that would be destroying the core of zombies too much and so they'd never do it.

No cutscene to end the map. No ending the map at all, actually. The zombies team has confirmed that they will NEVER do this, nor should they as it would be game-destroying.

Where did they say that?

I believe it was the zombies panel at CoD XP, during the Q&A, some guy asked them if they'd ever make an easter egg that would allow you to "win" the map and they said that would be destroying the core of zombies too much and so they'd never do it.

I thought they actually said something along the lines of "what makes you think there isn't?" in response to that particular question. At least that's what I remember.

And I don't think they will ever use cutscenes as cod has always traditionally told their story through the first person view during gameplay. Black Ops, I believe, was one of the first to do cutscenes a bit more like how a typical cutscene would be (Cotd and FIVE). But they have never used them for our 4 heroes, so I doubt they'll start now.