Nazi Zombies- The Story (Part One)

MNM1995

"The discoveries we make here will forever change the way the world works!" Maxis told the group of scientists,, when the Der Riese facility first opened.

"The lives of many, altered in a flash." he added. "No group of people could ever take claim to doing anything as bold as this. To go beyond the realm of reality and do things never before conceived."

Maxis now looked grim. "I will warn you now my friends... The path you take now will be a dark one. Some of the things this '115' is capable of will scare many of you away. But you must not fear it!" he paused. "You must conquer it."

The crowd of scientists, gathered from all Axis-sided parts of the world, all cheered and applauded, with Maxis gratiously bowing too, before continuing:

"We must not stop, until every dirty secret of this element..." he reached into his coat pocket, producing a small, glowing red rock from within. The crowd responded with some "Oooooh's." and "Ahhhhh's.", and a few people were mumbling "That's Element 115!" in awe.

"Has been uncovered. My friends..." Maxis stopped, putting the 115 back into his coat and then removing his glasses and putting it next to the rock. "A new dawn of age is upon us. Godspeed."

With this, their was an uproar of cheering as celebratiosn as the crowd responded to Maxis's speech, to which Maxis simply smiled too. The scientists immediately began working, and the Der Riese facility was finally opened for business.

Maxis watched, full of joy, as the first shot of the prototype 'Ray Gun' (as Maxis had dubbed it) went of suprisingly successfully. Despite the fact the intense heat from the gun had almost melted the scientists hands to thegun, the shot that was fired struck the target, burning it to a crisp.

"Get him patched up and back to work." Maxis told the medic nearby, who had just finished peelimg the still burning hot weapon from the scientist's hand. "Yes sir." he said, rushing the poor scientist over too the hospital tent.

"Doctor Maxis..."

"Ja, ja. The weapon has some... 'minor' heat problems. We will look into it later, Doctor Groph." Responded Maxis.

Without even listening to Groph's response, but presumimg it was yes, Doctor Maxis was off again. As Maxis made his way through the corridors and labratories of the facility, he still couldn't help being overwhelmed with joy. A lot had happened over the last few months- The Nazi's rounded up willing scientists who devoted their lives to this cause, even if it means telling their families they have died. Next, Hitler had an abandoned warehoise refuebished for Maxis's scientists to use. Finally, the SS had been tasked with delicering of the '115' to the warehoise, where they were unloaded immediately so work could befgin immediately. It was the kind of time that still filled Maxis with joy and pride. Another moment that filled Maxis with joy was when he discovere the scietific geniuus that was Doctor Edward Richtofen. Richtofen, though a little strange, was the mastermind behind the 'Wunderwaffe DG-2, a weapon capable of chain-killing up to 10 enemies with one shot. Even more impressive was that Eichtofen pitched the idea to Maxis just one week after the facility opened, and proved it could work. Now, a year on, and the first prototype was nearing completion. Edwar himself had asked for Maxis to come and watch as the final piece of the weapon- a small chunk of 115- was added and the first test shot was done. Maxis entered the room with high hopes, making his way too Richtofen.

"Edward." he said simply, staring at the weapon in awe.

"Maxis... Wunderbar, isn't it?" Edward responded, indicating the shiny weapon on the table.

"It's certainately something, Edward..." Maxis turned his head and noticed the line of 10 men, bound and gagged, standing up in the distance.

"They are POW's. I wanted to test it on real test subjects." Edward said, noticing Maxis's glare.

"That is fine Edward, but you MUST notify me in the future when this happens. I would hate to lose you as my assistant." Maxis responded, remembering the day he picked Edward as his assistant for all his experiments. It was the same day Richtofen pitched the 'Wunderwaffe' to him.

"Of course sir, sorry sir." Edward, quick to move on, grabbed the weapon off the table and placed the 115 rock into the tube of the weapon, instantly lighting it up and sending sparks of blue electricity through the weapon.

"Let's see what this can do." said Edward, aiming the weapon at the first man in the line and firing. The shot hurtled through the room, travelling too fast to be properly noticed by someone until... Impact.

The man at the front was instantly fried to death, his corpse slumping to the ground though not before passing on the bolt to the next subject. This person did not die instantly- instead he had the electicity jolting through his body. He writhed in pain, his screams echoing throughout the room. The lights began to flick on and off, as the mans skin slowly melted. The smell was terrible, with the man behind him puking inside the bag over his head and, being encased in sick, puked again after. The bolt still didn't move on as it's target finally dropped to his knees, blood leaking down his face before eventually BOOM! The man simply exploded, scatteeing him everywhere. The blood even sprayed Maxis slightly, who was standing a good 20 or so metres away. Richtofen was laughing diabolically next to him whilst he was using his lab coat to wipe the blood off his face.

"Wunderbar... Wunderbar! Did you see the blood?" asked Edward, before he took a quick glance at Maxis new coloured lab coat.

"Of course you did!" Edward said, answering his own question.

"Get him cleaned up, and kill the others." Maxis ordered.

As some troops led the remaining 8 survivors out, and a few men came in to sweep up the body parts, Maxis took his time to speak to Edward.

"Whilst the end result was impressive, might I suggest using less 115 next time?" he said, as he then heard the sound of a gundhot outside. One POW dead.

"Ja, perhaps." BANG! Two. "Or perhaps the dual proccesor is damaged?" BANG! BANG! Three, four.

"I will do some work on it and let you know, Doctor Maxis." BANG! BANG! Five, six.

"Okay Edward, let me know when you've made some progress." BANG! Seven "I will be in my office or on the floor, working on the 'Ray Gun'." BANG! All eight dead.

"Yes, Doctor Maxis." Maxis left just as the execution squad re-entered, and he couldn't help but ponder the gruesome image of the man who had just sealed his fate by simply getting caught by the Nazi's. For some

Unkown reason, Maxis couldn't stop imagining this man's family- he would have a small family, only his Wife and Daughter, and they lived in the countryside. Maxis snapled out of it as he opened the door to his office, where he found a young, blonde-haired women sitting in his secretary desk, apparently waiting for him...

Part 2: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23905

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...