The Meaning of Jimmy Zielinski's New Tweet

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as it's on his official twitter page for all to see and discuss, I have no effing clue how this can be considered a leak.

It's the mods here at CoDz that turned it into a leak by saying we're on the right track. It's just silly.

BTW there's Definately connections to be made. Too bad we can't make them. Hahaha

Gary Zukav = fine

5115 = fine

Avogadro's Law = fine

Anything that connects to the leak = evil

To anyone who hasn't seen it, or the other (now locked) topic, look elsewhere. There is a reason why it can't be discussed here. Anywho... there must be some connection with this Gary Zukav character, and I can't see any reason why we shouldn't be talking about it here. As far as I can tell most of his literary works are all about the soul.

Spiritual Partnership 2010

Soul to Soul 2007

Self-Empowerment Journal: A Companion to The Mind of the Soul 2003

The Mind of the Soul: Responsible Choice 2003

Thoughts from the Heart of the Soul: Meditations for Emotional Awareness 2002

The Heart of the Soul: Emotional Awareness 2002

Thoughts from the Seat of the Soul 2001

Soul Stories 2000

The Seat of the Soul 1989

The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics 1979

Possible Conections to the soul swapping goodness of moon??

Hey guys, so Jimmy tweeted this wiki page on his twitter, or updated his info;

Now, first looking at this, it may seem just to be a biography, but I went around to his publications, and checked each of his works, and found that most of them had to do with Psychology, and spirits and such, but one linked work of his linked to this;

Cover art look familiar anyone?

Not an exact match, but I think it's close enough, no?

Also, the short info box on Google's ebook site;

Gary Zukav has written "the Bible" for those who are curious about the mind-expanding discoveries of advanced physics, but who have no scientific background. Like a Wu Li Master who would teach us wonder for the falling petal before speaking of gravity, Zukav writes in beautifully clear language--with no mathematical equations--opening our minds to the exciting new theories that are beginning to embrace the ultimate nature of our universe...Quantum mechanics, relativity, and beyond to the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect and Bell's theorem.

ultimate nature of our universe...Quantum mechanics, relativity, and beyond to the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect and Bell's theorem.

We've seen a lot of the stated above in Zombies haven't we? I'll look more into this, but I just wanted to get this out to you guys. I might be wrong with the Black Sun part, but the part about the book seems to definitely fit. Tell me what you guys think.

****UPDATE****

I may have found something extremely important in the actual book. If you look in the sample book on Google eBooks found here the book talks quite a lot involving the EPR paradox, which was an "early and influential critique leveled against quantum mechanics. Albert Einstein and his colleagues Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen (known collectively as EPR) designed a thought experiment intended to reveal what they believed to be inadequacies of quantum mechanics. To that end they pointed to a consequence of quantum mechanics that its supporters had not noticed."

For more information about it;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPR_paradox

I'll be looking more into the EPR paradox, as I'm reading about it now, and I've found that a lot about what we see in Zombies is linked to this.

I feel like Avogadro's Law has to do with the Wave Gun in Moon. Avogadro's Law states that when the amount of gas increases in a "container" it expands from the molecules hitting the container walls. Really is common sense to our knowledge, though. Could be why the zombies pop like a little balloon. :lol:

I'd still like to get an answer on how the eff this is leaked info if it's on Jimmy's public twitter for all to see. Jimmy wanted us to see it. If he didn't he wouldn't have posted it. We have every right to discuss it in it's entirety, and to hear anyone say otherwise is just illogical and dumb. I know we don't allow leaks of info that is accidentally released or discovered, but this DOE NOT fall into the category of leaked info.

Sorry to rant, but this is what CoDz is for. It's just moronic to say we can't discuss this.

I started a theory about the hints last night, and will get it out later tonight.

Any thing posted on Jimmy's twitter is free discussion. Any information from leaks, is not to be discussed. So say Jimmy said something that "confirmed" leaked information, that leaked information would still not be allowed to be discussed on this site & you should not tell others how to find "leaked" information.

Any thing posted on Jimmy's twitter is free discussion. Any information from leaks, is not to be discussed. So say Jimmy said something that "confirmed" leaked information, that leaked information would still not be allowed to be discussed on this site.

Oh ok I must've missed the "leaked" tweet before it got taken down. I've been in Vegas the last week so I'm just catching up on alot of this stuff. So it was part of his twitter account and it got taken down or it was outside stuff that he talked about? I'm so confused? :?

To clarify, everything that's currently on his twitter page is open for discussion here right?

THIS THREAD WILL NOT DIE, Anyone have a idea why he posted 5115, I think he was just referring to 115.. :?:

At the time of the tweet he had 5,115 followers on Twitter at that exact time. Since then he has gained more, but yes he is obviously referring to Element 115.

Oh ok I must've missed the "leaked" tweet before it got taken down. I've been in Vegas the last week so I'm just catching up on alot of this stuff. So it was part of his twitter account and it got taken down or it was outside stuff that he talked about? I'm so confused? :?

To clarify, everything that's currently on his twitter page is open for discussion here right?

Jimmy did not post a "leaked" tweet. In fact, let's completely forget the word "leak". Any further discussion on that matter will be removed. Everything on Jimmy's twitter profile is completely fair game and very well could be hints at Black Ops II Zombies for all we know.

Oh ok I got it now. I'll continue writing my theory then. Thanks.

Oh and it's safe to assume these are related to zombies knowing Jimmy's current status and recent activity. The real question. Is this a new story being told? Or does it relate to the current story we have from W@W and BO?

My guess would be the latter. Or both.

I dont know if im breaking any rules, so i'll try to make it as simple as i can.

I believe that the atomic bombs and 115 are related, why ? well because the 115 could be the atomic gaz found in the atomic bomb, therefor related to Avogadro's Gaz Law, this is just a hypothisis, so this could be a Great theory, as this could be a Great failure on my part. And the rockets on the moon (3), these rockets could have been filled with anti-115 element to eraticate the element on Earth, appearing as if it were destroyed, but it would just be the reaction of the 2 elements, so therefor the Earth would be habitable for any life form not have been contaminated with the element 115.

At first glance it would be hard to understand, but it would explain as to how we could have BO2 playable on earth in the first place.

I dont know if im breaking any rules, so i'll try to make it as simple as i can.

I believe that the atomic bombs and 115 are related, why ? well because the 115 could be the atomic gaz found in the atomic bomb, therefor related to Avogadro's Gaz Law, this is just a hypothisis, so this could be a Great theory, as this could be a Great failure on my part. And the rockets on the moon (3), these rockets could have been filled with anti-115 element to eraticate the element on Earth, appearing as if it were destroyed, but it would just be the reaction of the 2 elements, so therefor the Earth would be habitable for any life form not have been contaminated with the element 115.

At first glance it would be hard to understand, but it would explain as to how we could have BO2 playable on earth in the first place.

But that doesn't make any sense, cause then there would be no zombies...