Very fast strategy (Co-op or solo) But problems

RaygunxZomb

Hey guys i need your help with something. I'm sure all of you know about the tunnel 11 strategy on moon. What some of you might not know is if you stand in the small room next to the semtex grenades the zombies with only spawn in the small room and the stamin-up room. with the normal tunnel 11 strat, you would normally kill them out by the semtex grenades, but if you killed them inside the small room they would not spawn inside the pm-63 room. By zombies not spawning in that room, there would be 2 less spawns which also mean they would only spawn in 4 places (2 Ceiling spawns, 2 windows) but there is a problem with the tunnel 11 strategy. You cannot do the easter egg and trap the astro. When doing the easter egg, it requires you to open all of the tunnel 11 and 6 doors besides the m16 door. I want to do a high round game (70+)in tunnel 11 100% legit (No glitching astro) Do you guys have any suggestions on how i should play this game? also, i am not running bio dome or spawn.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trapping astro and doing Easter Egg does not go hand in hand as you said EE requires you to open all doors and therefore you can't lock astro between a digger and door like you normally would.

So choose one, Do the Easter Egg or Lock Astro? I would choose locking astro. EE is for the weaks ;)

Here's something to think about:

Scenario 1) The astronaut glitches out and hugs you. Okay, so it wouldn't be fun, but if you have permaperks, it's not really that big of a deal. Just have your partner cover for you while you make your way back. But this shouldn't even be that big of a deal in the first place. In co op, I feel it's pretty much a given for one of the players to always have QED's for the exact purpose of the glitching astronaut. Because, and I'm sure you know this, but at 50, killing the astronaut with ray guns just won't cut it. But if you have 3 QED's? The chances are pretty damn high for that blast thing that kills it instantly.

OR

Scenario 2) Round 65. Astronaut is locked and you've got a good setup, but then, you get trapped. Think of how hard it would be to coordinate the both of you going to Area 51 to get Jug. And if it's not Jug? Then you have to spend the entire round and then some without Jug which, let's be honest, just flat out sucks.

I would go with the Easter Egg. A glitched astronaut is manageable. A 30+ minute round without Jug? Not so much. Just my thoughts XD

• 3 weeks later...

I have made this strategy work, you can trap the astro it tunnal 6 with it aswell.

For lower rounds stay in tunnel 6 with door from mpl to m16 closed then you trap the astronaut in there when the excavator breaches.

Then in tunnel 11 ( with all doors open ) start in mini room, stay there for about 5 seconds then go out to the right and then up to the stairs do 2 cutbacks up there, kill them, and run back to mini room.