Manhattan Project

So, for those of you who haven't noticed yet (which, by now, is probably few) Jimmy Zielinski recently changed his bio on twitter from "Shangri-la" with a link to the Shangri-La Wikipedia page, to "unknown" with a link to the Manhattan Project Wikipedia page.

Any monkey with a computer could guess that this has something to do with zombies. The question is, what? I know about the Manhattan Project, and I've been scanning through the page for anything of interest, but I can't figure out any details. Surely, though, the smartest community known to man can do it ;)

That being said, if your findings are related to the, umm, things we can't talk about here (you know what I mean), then just say so and I'll go back to trying to figure it out on my own.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it. Thanks, Edward. Man, I wish we could talk about this stuff here. But until then, I'll just say that I found this part of the Manhattan Project page interesting even BEFORE I found what Edward told me about:

Although progress on the reactor design at Metallurgical Laboratory and DuPont was not sufficiently advanced to accurately predict the scope of the project, a start was made in April 1943 on facilities for an estimated 25,000 workers, half of whom were expected to live on-site. By July 1944, some 1,200 buildings had been erected and nearly 51,000 people were living in the construction camp. As area engineer, Matthias exercised overall control of the site.[95] At its peak, the construction camp was the third most populous town in Washington state.[96] Hanford operated a fleet of over 900 buses, more than the city of Chicago.[97] Like Los Alamos and Oak Ridge, Richland was a gated community with restricted access, but it looked more like a typical wartime American boomtown: the military profile was lower, and physical security elements like high fences, towers and guard dogs were less evident.[98]

well if its the manhattan project maybe it has something to do with hiroshima and nagasaki which is where takeo is from or has been? so maybe we can go back to explore takeos past or something in the 40s when the a-bomb was being made because he was in the imperial japanese army which happened to be from the 40s

I think the actual concept of the Manhattan Project(bombings and stuff related to that)might have a connection to the v/n=k formula. Because in Richtofen's Grand Scheme, there are missiles filled with a certain gas launched to Earth. One of them certainly hit the USA. So yeah, that is where our Zombies storyline in BO2 might start from, right after the Moon easter egg.