Custom Zombies

The subject pretty much says it all!

In Multiplayer for Black Ops 1 and Modern Warfare 3, there were settings in which you could activate certain game modes. Like what guns you could use.

Well for Zombies there should be the same thing. Like you choose a map and you decide what guns you can use, the perks you can pick up, etc.

Create MANY different types of Zombie Game modes.

Just an idear. Comment on what you think!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this is a wildly unrelated example, I remember from the game SSBB, there is a "training mode" where you set tgecenenyvto several different sets of AIs, choose which weapons and stuff spawn, an a load of other stuff. I see no reason why this couldn't be implemented into a combat training style zombies mode.

-V

Custom maps would be difficult to implement into Zombies. Multiplayer maybe, but not Zombies. Unless they release the mod tools for this one, but since they didn't for Black Ops ( :( ) this is unlikely.

I think custom game modes would be fun - not to mention great for people who like to do challenges. For example, you could do a true No Jugg challenge, where you can't even get Jugg from the perk bottle powerup. Stuff like that

Custom maps would be difficult to implement into Zombies. Multiplayer maybe, but not Zombies. Unless they release the mod tools for this one, but since they didn't for Black Ops ( :( ) this is unlikely.

I think custom game modes would be fun - not to mention great for people who like to do challenges. For example, you could do a true No Jugg challenge, where you can't even get Jugg from the perk bottle powerup. Stuff like that

If any custom zombies type features will be implemented (Maps mostly) it will be for PC.

Not that it isn't possible for xbox. Xbox could get custom modes but I can't see custom maps coming to xbox even though that's the platform I will be playing on.