Jimmy Zielinski's Latest Tweet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOD NOTE: This guy found it, but we can't share it here.

Go to Number 42

That is all

EDIT: :cry: My link is gone!!! Sorry guys if you didn't see it before it was edited.

So Zielinsky wants us to look for stuff, and when we find it, mods confirm that it's true but we can't share it because they don't want us to know anything. Seriously, what's going on in this thread? You guys trolling?

MOD NOTE: This guy found it, but we can't share it here.

Go to Number 42

That is all

EDIT: :cry: My link is gone!!! Sorry guys if you didn't see it before it was edited.

So Zielinsky wants us to look for stuff, and when we find it, mods confirm that it's true but we can't share it because they don't want us to know anything. Seriously, what's going on in this thread? You guys trolling?

No, he doesn't exactly want you to look for something, because it entirely breaks ours and Activision's rules, but what Jimmy has said can be backed up by something out there that you'll have to find yourself.

No, he doesn't exactly want you to look for something, because it entirely breaks ours and Activision's rules, but what Jimmy has said can be backed up by something out there that you'll have to find yourself.

I get what you're saying and why we cannot post it. I think I found it.

If any of you need help with this whole thing, I suggest you look up MrDalekJD on Youtube and watch his newest video. He says some interesting stuff which will lead you to relevant information. Look for #42. (I'm not trying to be cryptic, I just don't want to break the forum rules.) I bet there's more to it than this single piece of information, though.

For those of you saying that it is not leaked information if Zielinski has leaked it, Zielinski is in fact leading us to Zombies, but the information behind it is not leaked, it is found by research. That isn't the part that breaks the rules...

Considering this topic is about Jimmy Zielinski's Twitter, has anyone else noticed how his bio has been changing a lot?

Yesterday it was Shangri la http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project

Later yesterday it was a link to a shangri la wikipedia page.

Today, I notived that it says - unknown http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project

Most likely means nothing, just some observations ^_^

I think I get the basic form of it and know why it shouldn't be put here but if it is what I think it is doesn't it confirm the thing before??? (if you are thinking what I'm thinking then you know what I'm on about)

Either that or Jimmy is playing with us... I'm going to be looking further into it later and see what I can get from it. As I've said, I only gotten the basic line (as many of you have been saying there does/probably is a lot more to find out) and haven't actually looked too much into it. :D

OK so if Avogadro's formula DOES have something to do with zombies, how would it be implemented? I think that was the original question, correct me if I am wrong. If I am in fact correct, we must start at the beginning.

v/n = k

Gives the relationship between volume and amount when pressure and temperature are held constant. Remember amount is measured in moles. Also, since volume is one of the variables, that means the container holding the gas is flexible in some way and can expand or contract.

If the amount of gas in a container is increased, the volume increases.

If the amount of gas in a container is decreased, the volume decreases.

This could end up being incorporated many ways, but at the moment I will only elaborate on three:

Weapons: The power that pressure creates is phenomenal. As stated above, you could picture this with a balloon. The more air you add, the bigger the balloon gets. The more you let out the smaller it gets. This has some variables however, as the molecules to settle and will eventually flatten the balloon.

Looking from a weapon standpoint, I could see more of a charge gun. The more 115 molecules you add to the container, the bigger the blast. Possibly a pulse gun or a new laser. I could also see this implemented as a new tactical grenade. Some sort of cube or something that draws in 115 molecules until it explodes? I don't know.

The Secret to The Four Heroes: I know this is a biiiggg leap from ordinary, but bare with me. If you took the same principle, and replaced growth in size, with growth in immunity, this would explain everything. Don't tell me Treyarch never bent the truth about things in the past...(DIE GLOCKE. Flying Bell gone Teleporter) If the heroes were slowly introduced to 115, the molecules would build up in their bodies to a point that it became normal (maybe :lol: )

Zombies: This is another equally possible idea. What if the amount of bullets you put inside of a zombie, actually made him bigger? The Moon astronaut acted somewhat similar to a balloon, but never got any bigger. Using the same principles I brought up in the weapons area, the bullets would make the zombie bigger, and leaving him alone should "deflate" him as well, right? The only thing I am stuck on with this idea, is how would you kill something like that? Shoot till he pops? What if he doesn't and before long he is giant? Too much thought on something so small...I digress.

some one please message me what this information is its killing me (the reason i want someone to tell me is because im just waaaayyy to damn lazy)

I wish I could help you but I'm in the same situation as you. I simply do not posess the constitution or depth of faith needed to go as far as is needed. As a matter of fact, ^^^ what he said! Can someone pm me? It is killing me!

P.s. since this idea was rolling around, I heard something that suggests the Parisian catacombs as a map. On ancient aliens there was this ridiculous theory that davinci got his ideas for aircraft from the future because he found portals in Parisian "tunnels". I can see how this could be twisted into him finding teleporters, or a 935 base, or whatever. There is also the fact that the file name for moon is zombie_paris. Hint hint anyone?