Jimmy Zielinski's Latest Tweet

Zielinski's latest tweet read...

v/n = k

After a quick Google search, I found that this is the mathematical form of "Avogadro's Law." Avogadro's Law states that:

..under the same condition of temperature and pressure, equal volumes of all gases contain the same number of molecules. The law is named after Amedeo Avogadro who, in 1811, hypothesized that two given samples of an ideal gas, of the same volume and at the same temperature and pressure, contain the same number of molecules. Thus, the number of molecules or atoms in a specific volume of ideal gas is independent of their size or the molar mass of the gas. (Wikipedia)

Now I'm not sure how this is going to relate to Zombies; however, I think that this provides a great opportunity for many things Zombies related, including a Wonder Weapon and potentially the storyline.

In regards to a Wonder Weapon, I think that this might set up somewhat of a "Pressure Gun" or "Molecule Gun".

In regards to the storyline, I think the crew could be searching for some research or something that Amedo Avogadro was working on.

Once again, I'm not sure if this is even connected to Zombie's or not, just speculation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, it's not necessarily a wonder weapon. Maybe, it's going to be a new tactical grenade for zombies that will play well in 4Z4 against other players acting as a gas.

EDIT: After looking at Jimmy's twitter page, I saw the Manhattan-Project wikipedia page and considering that the Manhattan poject worked on the VERY FIRST atomic bombs, most likely it has to do with Avogadro's Law.

Zielinski's latest tweet read...

v/n = k

After a quick Google search, I found that this is the mathematical form of "Avogadro's Law." Avogadro's Law states that:

..under the same condition of temperature and pressure, equal volumes of all gases contain the same number of molecules. The law is named after Amedeo Avogadro who, in 1811, hypothesized that two given samples of an ideal gas, of the same volume and at the same temperature and pressure, contain the same number of molecules. Thus, the number of molecules or atoms in a specific volume of ideal gas is independent of their size or the molar mass of the gas. (Wikipedia)

Now I'm not sure how this is going to relate to Zombies; however, I think that this provides a great opportunity for many things Zombies related, including a Wonder Weapon and potentially the storyline.

In regards to a Wonder Weapon, I think that this might set up somewhat of a "Pressure Gun" or "Molecule Gun".

In regards to the storyline, I think the crew could be searching for some research or something that Amedo Avogadro was working on.

Once again, I'm not sure if this is even connected to Zombie's or not, just speculation.

:facepalm:

that tweet was in reply to a tweet reading "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood"

although he probably thinks about zombies a good portion of his awake time, i'm sure this is just a clever/funny response to the old woodchuck tongue twister

Have yall seen the Manhattan project thing on his bio? :o

Ha, I was editing my last post when you said that XD

Yeah I'm glad were finally getting directions on what to explore instead of relying on theories

Do you think we are going back to the 40s? Considering that's when the Manhattan project was.

:facepalm:

that tweet was in reply to a tweet reading "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood"

although he probably thinks about zombies a good portion of his awake time, i'm sure this is just a clever/funny response to the old woodchuck tongue twister

Just because it's in reply to some random tweet means nothing. Maybe he randomly replied to it on purpose instead of randomly saying "v/v=k"

No, this has to do with zombies. Do some more research, look around. Avogadro. It does relate to zombies. That's about all I can say because we here at CoDz have rules.

Uranium

Ore

The key raw material for the project was uranium, which was used as fuel for the reactors, as feed that was transformed into plutonium, and, in its enriched form, in the atomic bomb itself. There were four known major deposits of uranium in 1940: in Colorado, in northern Canada, in Joachimstal in Czechoslovakia, and in the Belgian Congo.[102] All but Joachimstal were in allied hands. A November 1942 survey determined that sufficient quantities of uranium were available to satisfy the project's requirements.[103] Nichols arranged with the State Department for export controls to be placed on uranium oxide and negotiated for the purchase of 1,200 long tons (1,200 t) of uranium ore from the Belgian Congo that was being stored in a warehouse on Staten Island. He negotiated with Eldorado Gold Mines for the purchase of ore from its mine in Port Hope, Ontario, and its shipment in 100-ton lots. The Canadian government subsequently bought up the company's stock until it acquired a controlling interest.[104]

The richest source of ore was the Shinkolobwe mine in the Belgian Congo, but it was flooded and closed. Nichols unsuccessfully attempted to negotiate its reopening with Edgar Sengier, the director of the company that owned the mine, Union Minière du Haut Katanga.[105] The matter was then taken up by the Combined Policy Committee. As 30 percent of Union Minière's stock was controlled by British interests, the British took the lead in negotiations. Sir John Anderson and Ambassador John Winant hammered out a deal with Sengier and the Belgian government in May 1944 for the mine to be reopened and 1,720 long tons (1,750 t) of ore to be supplied.[106] To avoid dependence on the British and Canadians for ore, Groves also arranged for the purchase of US Vanadium Corporation's stockpile in Uravan, Colorado. Uranium mining in Colorado yielded about 800 long tons (810 t) of ore.[107]

Mallinckrodt Incorporated in St. Louis, Missouri, took the raw ore and dissolved it in nitric acid to produce uranyl nitrate. Ether was then added in a liquid-liquid extraction process to separate the impurities from the uranyl nitrate. This was then heated to form uranium trioxide, which was reduced to highly pure uranium dioxide.[108] By July 1942, Mallinckrodt was producing a ton of highly pure oxide a day, but turning this into uranium metal initially proved more difficult for contractors Westinghouse and Metal Hydrides.[109] Production was too slow and quality was unacceptably low. A special branch of the Metallurgical Laboratory was established at Iowa State College in Ames, Iowa, under Frank Spedding to investigate alternatives, and its Ames process became available in 1943.[110]

Mining=Shangri la :D

The Manhattan Project is also linked to the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It wouldn't be too far-fetched to say that we may be going back to the 40s.

Although this is just based off of a link to a wikipedia page from Zielinski's twitter

and a random formula he decided to tweet in reply to a tongue twister. :lol:

Although this is just based off of a link to a wikipedia page from Zielinski's twitter

I could care less about the formula :lol: but the Manhattan Project link says Shangri la next to it

No, this has to do with zombies. Do some more research, look around. Avogadro. It does relate to zombies. That's about all I can say because we here at CoDz have rules.

Well played my friend. Well played. I think between the QED and now all of this talk of molecular temperatures and what-not, it is safe to say we are in for a real treat this time around. With this latest tweet and what Strwrsbob "isn't" talking about, I am completely stoked and mind-blown at the facts in front of me. Research has begun.

like 6.022*10^23 ?

Jimmy Z has also tweeted the date of the Hiroshima bombing before.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 5585073152