User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Superhands

374 kill game...

to be honest super, your only admitting what most of us thought but i bet if feels good to get it off your chest. take care m8 and remember its only a game. there is more to life than no mans land. i see all your videos are down on youtube and thats a real shame....boysta2011

I think I speak for everyone when I say it is no big deal. Sure you might have let a few people down, but as mentioned in the previous post, it is only a game. Everyone here knows you are legit and I personally can say I have improved tremendously through your guides. I would brush this off if I were you. I can understand your being upset with yourself, and by all means, take whatever time off you need. I would just hate to see someone with your talent give up on something like this. Hope to see more from you soon...Apology accepted

Well Super, I applaud you for your courage to make this apology to everyone. I will say that much. It'll take some time for this to heal, but eventually, I think I, at least, can forgive you. But Super, Nick, we trusted you. We stood up for you. Paolo made a commentary on your video and TheRelaxingEnd uploaded it. And yet, you did not stop him. We all 'disproved' these 'haters' on your channel by spitting out these so-called 'facts'. And yet, you did not stop us. This is just, in my opinion, so low. So, so low.

It is only a game, but who does that? Who lies to your friends, to their faces (okay, basically to their faces), for weeks on end? I feel betrayed, Nick. We all do. And yes, while I—and all of us—grew so much as a player from your guides, I don't know I can look at your guides and respect you the same way I did before.

I think that's about all I have to say about that. Good luck, Super.

Donor

Well, despite all of this, you're still the WR holder in my eyes. You can see from the gameplay of the WR round, it is completely legitimate, and I don't think anyone can take that away from you... I commend you for coming forward and admitting your mistakes, and the main thing to do now is learn from them, and make sure never to make the mistake again.

Good luck man, and I sincerely hope to see you back in the Zombie slaying game soon.

-Jolteon

Man please :( - Don't remove your videos mate, the only thing that matters is that what you did was legit!!! - I believe you :/ - You didn't have to remove your videos :(

Apologi accepted...

Super come back.............. I really miss your videos on YouTube :(

Donor

Wait what? All I got from that was "Sorry I made a boo-boo on my godlike zombies talent footage..."

If people flip out, I'd honestly tell them to get the f*ck over it already. lol Nothing changes that you can basically hop on and be all like "Round 16,734? Meh. Been there, done that."

:P

Well I cant say I didnt already know this. I have been telling people this ever since I first saw the video, I got alot of hate for saying that even though it was the obvious truth. I am very surprised he admitted this also but at least now people know he is willing to fake stuff. In my opinion if he would do something like this he would also cheat to get to his rounds. I am not sure what to think of his games though because they seem legit but knowing that he would fake one of his videos makes me think he would also fake one of his records. I know he is good at making strategies and he understands the game but that doesnt mean he wouldnt fake something, like he has already. At least he admitted this video was fake though and now everyone can move on from this and stop hating on me for knowing the truth.

Well I cant say I didnt already know this. I have been telling people this ever since I first saw the video, I got alot of hate for saying that even though it was the obvious truth. I am very surprised he admitted this also but at least now people know what kind of person he is. In my opinion if he would do something like this he would also cheat to get to his rounds. I am not sure what to think of his games though because they seem legit but knowing that he would fake one of his videos makes me think he would also fake one of his records. I know he is good at making strategies and he understands the game but that doesnt mean he wouldnt fake something, like he has already. At least he admitted this video was fake though and now everyone can move on from this and stop hating on me for knowing the truth.

What kind of person is he, exactly? Please, I'd like to know. Because while I am upset, I feel it is inappropriate to label him as a 'bad person' because he made a mistake. You don't even know him in real life, and yet you judge him. I am not at all surprised that the first sentence in your post is about your personal gain through this.

I would expect nothing different.

Enjoy it, man. You certainly know a fake game when you see one. ;)

By the kind of person he is I mean, he is willing to fake one thing so I wouldnt be surprised if he faked something else. Also what do you mean by personal gain? I havent gained anything from this. I was one of the first people to say this wassnt real and everyone said I was just jaelous and hated on me for saying that. Now people are hating on me for being right about it 0_o. I think its funny how I get hate for saying something isnt real when it isnt, then when I try to just basicly say I knew it wasnt real I get hate for that to. I dont understand this at all, what have I done wrong? Am I wrong for being right?

Donor

I don't feel any different about you Super. You did get the record. The latter half of the footage was real, and you're still the record holder in my eyes.

Should you have merged a different start on it? No. But we all know your skill Super. We all know what you can do, what you can achieve, and what you have achieved. We all trust you still, well I know I do at least.

We all make mistakes in life, everyone should just move on with this one and not judge him.

I hope everything goes good for you man. No hate here. :)

Well I figured I was right. I counted the kills they didn't add up. You called me stupid... You said I was wrong. I was right 100%. I was actually coming to you channel to say sorry. I thought I was wrong. People convinced me you were ''REAL". You owe your friends a lot. they defended you till the end and you lied. Do not come back for BO2. Everyone deserves a second chance but you past that. You just a lier. Its a game and this is how back you wanted a WR? You want them all now you have none! I made your mistake this wont go away I screwed up worse then you but didnt have the friends. You had it all now you lost it. Bye super.. I hope you remember what you could have been and what you are now. Goodbye

-DPR

Well I figured I was right. I counted the kills they didn't add up. You called me stupid... You said I was wrong. I was right 100%. I was actually coming to you channel to say sorry. I thought I was wrong. People convinced me you were ''REAL". You owe your friends a lot. they defended you till the end and you lied. Do not come back for BO2. Everyone deserves a second chance but you past that. You just a lier. Its a game and this is how back you wanted a WR? You want them all now you have none! I made your mistake this wont go away I screwed up worse then you but didnt have the friends. You had it all now you lost it. Bye super.. I hope you remember what you could have been and what you are now. Goodbye

-DPR

I remember you from the video. I called you dumb.

Sorry. :?

As far as I'm concerned till someone can show that he faked the final score it is still a legit run. Is there some rule that you need a complete video for it to be legit? He should have been up front that he was editing the video but that makes no difference to the final score.

[tab][/tab]Super, you're still number 1 in my book. I also do not understand how having a different start would affect the legitimacy of the latter half of the video. However, I have never been one of the "record holders" so I do not know the requirements for a claim. As much as this may seem like the place for some of us to say "I knew it" or "You are horrible" it really isn't. So please keep this thread peaceful and polite. :)

Its all good dude. People call me stupid all the time but I am usually right. I hope super can comment back to say ALL he has done. Hes a hacker that is what he is. Any peace keepers want to comment back and fight with me go suck one cuz I could care less. :lol: