Easter Egg Ideas

Hey guys, i really don't know if there's a thread for this but oh well.

What would be your ideal custom made zombie map Easter Egg.

here would be mine for the new map we kinda know about:

i think they should make an easter egg where you're on earth and you gotta find lost documents of plans from centuries ago regarding element 115 and when you find them all your character wants to show this to scientists but as soon as you find them all an emergency broadcast will be televised about the missles on moon coming to earth and have to evacuate into some kind of panic room or something like that and it ends the game.

is it the best idea? no, but hey it's a start. now what about you my friends?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like:

More steps that revolve around killing zombies (temple on Moon)

Two or more major Wonder Weapons by the end. (Maybe an armory)

The epic return of the flytrap. (implemented differently of course)

If I can think of any more, I'll post them in this thread.

As for the story:"Nothing like a shock to open your eyes."-marine one

"AAAAaaaAAAEE(zombie shriek)...what....the....fuck.."-marine two

"Whoah you don't look so good. Your eyes are lighting up."-marine one

"I knew this shit would happen...(shriek) I told him we should have left."-marine two

"Dempsey knows what to do marine. Never doubt your brothers."-marine one

"Well where did he go then, if he's so noble."-marine two

"Why don't you ask HIM, He's right here."-marine one

As you can see, the voices within are two of the marine's from Nacht der Untoten. As the story goes on we learn that one of them didn't make it, and marine two is badly injured by the zombies. Marine one will not lose another one so he asks our heroes for some help. He mentions that the tree in the side cemetery contains vril in the fruit. Upon searching for the fruit, the player realizes the once dead tree, is now full with leaves. The next time the storm leaves the fruit appears. Once you obtain the fruit and make your way back, you hear deep zombie roars, and cries for help.

It seems marine two has become a vril infused zombie with the same power as a juggernaut. The zombie figure on the statue begins to crack and crumble until marine two busts through. Wearing shredded marine uniform, and extremely pumped up, marine two will make martyr's look like sheep. Defeat this zombie and return to the statue for more directions. Marine one is broken up, but promises to avenge him in life. When suddenly a voice from above screams out:"OOOH Dempsey! I see you found your friends...And one of them died...Oh well! And YOU! I thought I left you to rot in Germany. How did you make it here? Nevermind, I'll have none of it. You will never get free! And more importantly, DEMPSEY IS MINE!"

With the final words, a rumble will shake the entire map and the number of zombies per person will double for a round. Richtofen agrees to free Marine one, but vows the crew will die before they leave.(obviously) Marine one says his goodbyes and raises the fountain to reveal PHD Flopper. Regardless of how many perks you have, you can purchase Flopper, and it will never go away. The other perks, however will go away when downed. Allowing for this egg to be done in solo. While playing solo, the only playable character will be Dempsey.

I would love for there to be a map with a big boss zombie that you could fight only if you did the EE.

For example, say there is a new map with hellhounds in it. If you played it normally, you would only fight them every couple of rounds as per usual. But if you started the EE, then at some point you would either release/Richtofen would set upon you/activate/e.t.c. Fluffy, the original hellhound. And you would have to defeat her to progress through the EE.

Or maybe that, by doing the EE, you would (for example) activate Nova 6 canisters that would release the gas crawlers for the rest of the match. I think this would be a neat idea and bring something new and interesting to zombies.

I loved the fly trap, and even though it took about 60 seconds to complete, the evil demon ghost child haunting my ass set the feel for the map all too well. I would like to see an expanded version.

My idea is that hidden throughout the map are 8 mechanical parts. Each player must find a part and place it on a large machine. As there are 8 players and 8 pieces, obviously each player finds one. However, each player can only see one part of the device, and the rest are invisible to them.

They are randomly assigned to a random piece at the start of the match. Unlike the flytrap, they all apear in a completely random place. I don't mean like the perk machines on shangri-la, I mean that each room of every building has 3 potential spawn points. The parts don't appear until you activate the power and turn on the machine I mentioned above. The machine isn't hidden but is out of the way like the metal door on call of the dead. When you turn it on 8 balls of light fly out into the sky, causing the parts to spawn.

Every player must then simultaneously insert them into slots on the machine and a new wonderweapon emerges. This new weapon will be added to the box, making it random who gets it (if anyone.) this shouldn't be the only wonderweapon, as it is difficult to get, but simply an additional bonus weapon. I am not sure whether I want this to be repeated every game in order to access the weapon. I think it probably should be so, and to make up for it it is a beastly bad ass of a gun.

If you posess the constitution and depth of faith, you can repeat the Easter egg, making it possible for a maximum of one extra person to have the weapon. You should get an achievement for completing this and another for completing It twice in the same game.

Check out my posts on the wunder-ful wonderweapon discussion thread for some ideas for what the weapon could be!

-V