Antikythera Mechanism

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it goes with moon taking place on 12/21/2012 whats the main theroy about 12/21/2012 Earth's alignment with the Milky Way's supermassive black hole so Rictofen used the antikythera mechanism with the kassmir mechanism to power up the golden rod and to plot a direct course into aether to switch souls with sam. If u throw a gersh a.k.a. black hole while playing as sam she says feed the aether.

I believe it really is just a joke. Richtofen himself says he is just kidding. I think it is making fun of how many fans of the game overthink a lot of the story-related aspects. So the developers, via Richtofen, brought up the Antikythera Mechanism to throw people off completely. We already have the Casimir Mechanism, so another Mechanism would be quite a surprise. Not to mention that most people don't know what the Antikythera Mechanism is, off the top of their heads.

So here is how it goes:

1. Player triggers quote.

2. Richtofen mentions the Antikythera Mechanism.

3. Over-analyzing player realizes what he just said and freaks out.

4. Richtofen says he is just kidding.

5. Player emotionally retreats.

6. Richtofen says to look it up.

7. Player looks it up and sees what it is.

8. Players see the absurdity and laugh.

It is possible however that players already know what it is and immediately laugh, like I did. Or perhaps players still take it seriously after looking it up, which I don't advise.