"How about a present"

Well i know, well hope, im not the only zombie fan out there that feels alittle betrayed over all of this multiplayer trailers and videos without any hint or spec of zombies to be seen. Even though the new videos do give me hope of breaking that boring and stale version of multiplayer i want some zombie footage even if its just a evil laugh of mockery......Treyarch please give your loyal fans something, its one thing to keep a secret, but with all these tweets if pretty cruel. Like a little kid with a secret you let us have a little peace after bragging and bragging, then you start the bragging again saying "its amazing.........too bad im not aloud too say" its like a sucker punch to the go-nads.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but theres atleast a few people on this site that will agree it has gone to far, too many tweets, too many lies, too many side quests and back tracking other maps they need to throw us a bone, because they're beating a dead horse.

On a side note i was very impressed with multiplayer and i'm happy they've gone in a new direction, the pick 10 idea is impressive and not having kill power killstreaks but points and team building truly magical, that deserves brains [brains]

But a snack only lasts so long before more is demanded to be sacrificed, the multipeople got what they wanted now its our turn, infact why did they get almost everything given to them, they are like the spoiled little brothers of call of duty, nothing but drunks and swearing pieces of trash, talking trash working solo and getting kills.............Only a 526 matches........ not everybody in multi is like that but you don't see and entire site dedicated to that mode. This site has remainded classy and respectable and even online theres less-ish trash talking because it takes everyone to win.

This is slight rage but i am really still a hardcore fan of zombies so i can wait, but i thought i would post this changing it up from dead leads and map ideas, i know there will be nay sayers and other members giving good advice and uplifting posts but i really thought this needed to be said.

Can't wait for zombies and im sure you guys feel the same my warmest regards and good wishs Humble Soldier

"P LE A S E G I V E U S A P R E S E N T"

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it this way, campaign always gets revealed first as it lays the groundwork for the setting of the game. "check"

But then as always multiplayer gets revealed. They need to give information on this as it is drastically important in a call of duty game. The need to reel in their audience. "check"

Zombies has to be last. Is their key quality that makes WaW abd Blops stand out from the rest. They will not be revealing it this month, I think, as they will concentrate on multi.

Zombies has a huge audience, and the longer I wait the more I want to play. I think we may get a trailer in Sep or Oct but I don't think we will ever get any major news.

We will have to wait for the game to come out.

For Zombies I can be patient. :roll:

I've been watching full length videos of multiplayer videos for BO2 and I gotta say it looks promising. My favorite multiplayer is from COD4 and all the other CoD games multiplayer doesn't really do anything for me. So you can see I'm not much of a fan of MP. Zombies is what I want. With all the MP footage that is all over the net, you'd think they'd at least have a zombie fart at the end of one of the MP vids. But they've been extremely secretive about zombie mode for some reason. Must be some serious shit in the works this time around.

Worst Case Scenario: We don't see anything until Black Ops 2 official release.

Best Case Scenario: We get a full-on WAW style trailer that makes our brains explode!

I don't feel betrayed at all, sure you can peek at your present and act surprised on Christmas day,(almost literally) or you can savor that suspense and be twice as happy on the release date, also remember, there can only be but a few zombies trailers before release time, of they released one now, we'd likely just get some random pics of people shooting zombies in small area/scene, Maybe some dolphin dives, all while epic music plays in the back.... And a grand finallie of one shot from the new wonder weapon.... And that's all we'll have to keep watching over and over for the next few months!

Now that I think about it.... Is there going to be any epic music? There wasn't a song playing at the end of moon.... I wonder how they're going to pull that off....

What im saying is that treyarch should stop giving us these ******* tweets that have nothing to do with zombies to themselves because thats all there is now are fake or unsolved tweets to keep us interested and its getting pathetic

if you have a problem with the devs take it to them instead of whining here. no one should feel betrayed because zombies is a relatively new gamemode that is generally kept secret and it is usual to hear about it last. most should know this unless they are new to zombies. by which i mean they started with blops zombies instead of waw or started after blops came out. and the fact they are giving us these tweets are a good thing. it shows they still care about us. i mean they could just shut us out of any zombies news completely.

Indeed. Please stop complaining about tweets. They aren't even hinting at zombies. You see someone say that they're doing something non-specific or something and you think "ZOMBIES!" When it was never meant to be about sombies. You are creating your own dissapointment by expecting too much. Treyarch knows that people want zombies reveals, so of course they're going to do them near the end.

Just feel lucky you're getting a new game, and stop whining that you can't see zombies early.

What im saying is that treyarch should stop giving us these ******* tweets that have nothing to do with zombies to themselves because thats all there is now are fake or unsolved tweets to keep us interested and its getting pathetic

Hey man, I am sure they are doing their best to give us something that is stable and amazing at the same time. Also they have already announced their date, everything else you see now is just part of marketing. I have faith in 3arc. :)

Thats not what im saying at all, they've kept this intire zombies thing a secret which is good but they need to release another photo or something to get the fans back into it or something because all the hype lets face it has died down, theres nothing to discuss or even ponder at.... and like i said im not trying to be whiniy nor do you have the right to call me that since this is probly the only post you have seen me make, don't make opinions about me before you have any information. I don't like people making assumptions about stuff.

And im not peeking at the present i just want a little tease

This may seem rude, but it's the correct way to think about it.

You want a tease. Who cares?

Let Treyarch market THEIR game the way THEY want too. Of course hype has died down. We've known about it quite a few months. Besides. You do have your teaser. They showed us the map in the progress of making it a while back. Analyze that if you're so desperate.

I've been watching full length videos of multiplayer videos for BO2 and I gotta say it looks promising. My favorite multiplayer is from COD4 and all the other CoD games multiplayer doesn't really do anything for me. So you can see I'm not much of a fan of MP. Zombies is what I want. With all the MP footage that is all over the net, you'd think they'd at least have a zombie fart at the end of one of the MP vids. But they've been extremely secretive about zombie mode for some reason. Must be some serious shit in the works this time around.

Worst Case Scenario: We don't see anything until Black Ops 2 official release.

Best Case Scenario: We get a full-on WAW style trailer that makes our brains explode!

How do you take down a topic because this article was taken the completely the wrong way, just forget about it, go on this wasnt made to hate thats what you guys turned it to just remember that. And one other thing these re posts weren't "a i don't think that is a good idea responses" or i don't agree but i see where your coming from these were flaming posts, and name calling, calling me whininy just because im more excited than a few of you, and acting all cool and chill saying you don't care.

If you don't like the topic or post then leave get out because if all you have to say is negative i don't want to hear, nobody said you had to post just to shoot me down. and for the few people that didn't

Hey man, I am sure they are doing their best to give us something that is stable and amazing at the same time. Also they have already announced their date, everything else you see now is just part of marketing. I have faith in 3arc. :)

Thanks i appriciate it alot. This will probly be my last post on this topic since it was a complete fail which nobody saw the true point of. So peace and if anyone wants to take it down please take it down i don't care about it any more.

Sorry if my post or others posts came out rude. Didn't mean no disrespect, just having a mature argument. No need to take down the thread, and if you still want me to, I would be willing to remove it. But if you have something you want to share feel free and don't worry we are not hating on you man. :)

That's the best part about the 3arc games is that zombies is kept so secretive it makes it that much more surprising and satisfying when you finally get your hands on the game and play. when blops was released and i saw on you tube that there was a zombies map at the MFing PENTAGON i was so stoked! I hope they don't do any sort of reveal or trailer, it will make the satisfaction much greater when the game is released, as opposed to opening up for endless speculation and criticism from the community

i gotta agree with a few things this guy said. It is true, they have been throwing out random tweets and really its like we're their bitches because the second zielinski posts a random tweet or link we start freaking out for a day then we're there on their lap waiting or the next piece of crap info that will last a 5 hour long hype session. This site is very low on topics that actually contribute any new info to zombies, all it has is random people talking about things that will most likely not be in zombies. As of right now its pretty much dead, and they are the only people that can change this.

i gotta agree with a few things this guy said. It is true, they have been throwing out random tweets and really its like we're their bitches because the second zielinski posts a random tweet or link we start freaking out for a day then we're there on their lap waiting or the next piece of crap info that will last a 5 hour long hype session. This site is very low on topics that actually contribute any new info to zombies, all it has is random people talking about things that will most likely not be in zombies. As of right now its pretty much dead, and they are the only people that can change this.

its not their fault that we jump at every little thing, the veterans here know that zombies is a well kept secret and that this forum was bound to die off a more or less. they dont have to release anything. these random tweets occasionally do have meaning and reference things like the avogadro one. so yeah we shouldnt whine about the lack of stuff or the fact that they give us these random tweets. they give us these awesome games, they dont have to do more than that. sorry if this sounded rude in anyway. i didnt mean it to.

Zombies being so secretive is just what Treyarch does, if you were following the GKNova6 you would have seen that. There were no trailers, there was even a football game on Halloween with a trailer that we all thought was going to be zombies, but instead it was multiplayer. Those tiny tweets are all we'll be getting for a while. Troloarch really likes to keep us waiting, but more is coming! :)