Transporter, 7 additional green lights

Hi, Just join, Thanks for all cheats & hints. that help me get to this point in the game.

Yes the transporter has 7 more green lights. Near the top are 6 rods at 45 degree angle with high voltage rib insulator, a cable is connected to the end of the rod, at this connection is a green light. Also a green light appears on the center of the transport pad.

How to activite the lights. Each of the four rooms (that you transport to after the P.A.P room) has a criteria to meet. At certain times the Zombie program will freeze at the PaP room on my Xbox, so 75 percent is correct and 25 percent is luck. I'am having a hard time checking out the 25 percent.

I start a new topic on each room to avoid confusion.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Have we found this criteria? I've been wanting to consistently get the tele to light up with the additional green lights but haven't recorded the sequence of events. ( I did get it by lvl 14- but it only showed to the first player on our split screen. Being that i've only gotten the extra lights on the teleporter once in the many games, I would like to think it was because of a series of events and not a random programing code event percentage.

• Administrators

Apparently from what these posts are referring to, there are green lights on the teleporter that light up. It seems as if they are assuming that you can make all of them light up and something will happen as a result. But I wouldn't really consider it to be true; this map has been out since Black Ops was first released and nothing new has come out of it. Not that there won't be, but green lights on the MTD don't seem to have any relation to anything.