Zombies Hinted At By Vonderhaar! What Does It Mean?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a stretch, but seeing as how half of the zombie Maps are in German this may be a new map's title. It could imply that it takes place at night. It supports the city theme for the map because it would cause mass hysteria if zombies infested a freaking mega city.

-V

Edit: I ran it through a sophisticated translater and a more direct translation of kann nicht Schlaffen is "can not slack". He might just mean that they are working hard on something. The fact that it is in German is probably just him hinting at the fact that it may be zombie related.

-V

Edit #2: even though it does actually mean sleep my first edit still makes sense, if you replace slack for sleep. They can't stop and rest because of their work.

Might be a stretch, but seeing as how half of the zombie Maps are in German this may be a new map's title. It could imply that it takes place at night. It supports the city theme for the map because it would cause mass hysteria if zombies infested a freaking mega city.

-V

I think it's a big stretch. Usually it's describing the place. Can not sleep doesn't make sense as a title even.

Edit: I ran it through a sophisticated translater and a more direct translation of kann nicht Schlaffen is "can not slack". He might just mean that they are working hard on something. The fact that it is in German is probably just him hinting at the fact that it may be zombie related.

-V

Wrong sir. Schlaffen does mean to slack, but what he said was schlafen, which IS to sleep. Just goes to show a letter can make a difference.

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG,

Now if someone had to pee then it has to do with Zombies, Im sick & tired of all those posts, all are built on Theories.

Sorry, nothing personal but I wanted to say that for a long time ago.

Well in this case he DOES say zombies in his post, so.... ya. Now, the context that some people are going on about, that annoys me too.

I wonder if he wrote it in German because of Gamescom... or just because it's nazi zombies.

reasons to not sleep:

* excited

* anxious

Now this probably isn't a reveal at Gamescom becaue A) Jimmy isn't at Gamescom, and B) the fact it involves nazis - Germany wouldn't allow it. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's viewed as nazi propaganda even though it's satire.

On a side note, "kann nicht schlafen. Zombies" or "Can't sleep. Zombies" would make a great song name lol.

I will certainly be watching the feeds come 12 hours.

@ZOTD whoops!

Btw can u post a link if you see this wheeledmanx1444? Or anybody for that matter? I want to see the actual tweet that wheeledmanx1444 mentions.

Right here buddy ,

Also here is a link to his twitter. http://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar Havn't got on this account for years i usually lurk as anonymous but i had to post since no one replied to your comment.

Well, I do respect and admire what everyone did or helped to accomplish what we have till this moment, I said what I said because with every single time/theory we (to be precise, I) got enthusiastically hyped and when it suppose to happen (as per the theory) ... DONG... it’s like someone splash a cold water on my face and I got frustrated.

I love zombies and I would die to see some game play or just anything SOLID about zombies, Theories/Ideas NO MORE for me.

Tatapink,

Cheeeerz