User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Jay

To those who are leaving,

Donor

Since I made a proper intro I must give an ending. Had a blast while in lasted but too old to hang with teenagers. :lol: (my first and last smiley face, my son told me I'm too old to do smilies.)

Special thanks to: Superhands, way, eye, chopper, tom, undead, and many others. (I won't list everyone because its boring, but you know who you are.)

Special apologies to: tom, rissole, Tankeo, doggy ii, and many many others. (I should list everyone but its boring, you know who you are.) Especially Superhands, eye and way for putting up with me.

Adios amigos, see you guys on Skype, psn, or YouTube.

Oh no. I havnt even had chance to get to know you very well at all. I don't see why you have to leave, but if you do I'll miss both you and your posts. :(

-Flareon

Donor

Oh man, this is such a shame... It's been a real pleasure man, and I sincerely hope that this is what is best for yourself. Thanks for everything my friend, your contributions to the site have been fantastic...

All the best,

-Jolteon

:cry:

Goodbye Jay, you, your unique personality, and your love of zombies will be remembered and missed. I know we never got the chance to actually play, but i do hope we get the chance in the future.

Eventhough we did not talk much i feel as if i know you quite well... C ya later buddy :D

Donor

And you are? :P

Wait, dafuq?

This is a sick joke Jay, knock it off. It isn't funny. STOP IT RIGHT NOW GODDAMMIT.

Donor

This day a year ago I joined.

I'm not done with you all, but if you've read my other thread, you'll know things are getting hectic in my life.

But perhaps I have more free time, just not free time for CoDz.

September 11 is when I made my first serious post and when I first found something in CoDz that I didn't see in other sites.

I will return then, and will put time into this site, but until then I know that I am going to leave the site.

When I return, I do not know what the future holds, but we all need time to ourselves eventually.

My future here is uncertain. I am tired of hiding, tired of not giving you the truth.

The future may be black, but the truth will never be clearer than it is today.

Ehj~

Donor

Sorry to hear man. It's been a joyous and wonderous pleasure, and I will never forget the memories we have shared together on the site, and I sincerely hope that we do get that chance to meet. Even if only the once. You've been my closest friend on the site for many many months now, and I will be forever greatful for your contributions, not only to the site, but in my life also. I guess, all I can really say now, is thank you. Thank you so much for everything. You are a true gentleman, and by far the nicest guy I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You're a true friend.

Sincerely,

-Jolteon

I havent known you for very long, but I have enjoyed all of the conversations we ever had. I hope things go well for you, and that we can keep in contact over skype. So goodluck maybe speek soon.

-Flareon

Donor

Why are people leaving!?!

I'm going to miss you Eye, we have not talked much but you've been a great mod and user. Farewell, friend!

I'm so, so glad I met you, Paolo. Even though I have never met you, I consider you to be one of my closest friends. Good luck. With everything. You are a truly incredible person, and don't forget that, no matter what. See ya around, bro. I'll be waiting here for you when you get back.

-Andrew

Donor

Everything I could possibly say in this post you already know. You're a truly awesome user, and an even better friend. Good luck with everything else, and just be happy, otherwise us castles will hunt you down and make you happy, got that? Well, good luck, and see you on skype. :)

I know you probably don't remember me that well, but I remember when you first joined the site and we played together once :lol: . Good luck in the future!

I'm glad for you. You have found something remarkable. You came here, with a hobby, a passion, a burning fire, and with that fire, you were brilliant. Blinding, and awesome. Casting light into areas of darkness, and illuminating our minds. However, in that fire, for all of you leaving, I'm sure you'll find that something was forged in it's heat. Something that may not seem as grand at first, something quite small even, but it is remarkable. More powerful than any fires that ever burned. You have forged bonds and friendships. All of you came here, as dedicated zombie lovers, and leave here, with many new friends. That is something worth celebrating, and I congratulate you for it. I may not have known some of you very well, and others I view with the highest importance and respect, but I do know I will miss you. I will miss all of you who are leaving, and I'm sure we will too.

It has been an honor to serve with you here, in the machine known as CoDz.

Farewell all you great users, and I hope that when each of our fires begin to burn out, we too can discover a hidden treasure in the ashes, forged in the brilliance of what once was.

As always,

Happy slaying.

-MegaAfroMan

Ehjookayted, I never really knew you that well. We've only just met each other, and you're a nice person, and will be missed on CoDz. Hope you overcome the challenge(s) that life has thrown you in the past couple days. Goodbye, for now, my friend.

Donor

Thanks to all the guys. This journey has been positive for me, and hopefully I had been a positive influence in your journey as well.

I guess I picked the wrong time to say farewell, as a few others decided to do the same around the same time thus creating a big question mark. To be clear this is not a messy divorce, this isn't even a break up, but more of a "going to college" break. Can't speak for other members who have chosen to move on, those are huge presence in both eye and tac. I will certainly miss eye's creativity and tac's honest demeanor.

I have opened up to other things in life, and learning to be a bigger part of things I had neglected. To answer saladman's question, yes I have enrolled in the college of "just labradors", and hoping to find the same homely feel I received from CODZ. At this point not sure if I will post again on CODZ, but certainly lurking from time to time.

Life is full of journeys, subsequently many hellos and goodbyes. With each Jays and Eyes leaving, the next wave will emerge. Who knows, maybe those who chose to leave will rejoin those who help pave the way to the bigger better stronger CODZ.

Just in case, good luck to you all. Someone far away is rooting for you.