Maybe Another Hint at Shangri-la Mountains

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know the definition of thecword you should realize that the people who have crazy theories about this map are experiencing pareidolia. They look into the mundane and find some far fetched crazy idea with minimal support but stand by it relentlessly.

I'm sure it wasn't coincidence they put this song in there, especially after all the myths that came about when Der Riese came out.

Either that, or this means we're looking too hard into things in this map that we think would hold significance, and that we need to look into less obvious things.

I agree with this, I think were looking too hard into it.

I think it's an allusion to the zombies community in general that we continually look for things or try and find things that simply are not there. It seems like grade A trolling to me where they post about the best kept secret in zombies and the mountains in shangri-la, and the song in the map is titled pareidolia for christsake lol.

part of me really just thinks its kind of an inside joke for the zombies crew regarding their passionate albeit rather obsessive fan base :)

Either that, or this means we're looking too hard into things in this map that we think would hold significance, and that we need to look into less obvious things.

I agree with this, I think were looking too hard into it.

I think it's an allusion to the zombies community in general that we continually look for things or try and find things that simply are not there. It seems like grade A trolling to me where they post about the best kept secret in zombies and the mountains in shangri-la, and the song in the map is titled pareidolia for christsake lol.

part of me really just thinks its kind of an inside joke for the zombies crew regarding their passionate albeit rather obsessive fan base :)

This is exactly what I was trying to say, you just elaborated on it a bit more. :)