PANIC-KNIFING

i think its hilarious that all the people with tactical layouts are the only ones complaining.

No, I play default and I still hate it. Also, that post had a very negative tone to anyone in this thread who does not like panic knifing. In the future, please re-read your posts to make sure they don't have a negative connotation.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started the thread with the intent of creating a discussion page for panic knifing and people's opinions on the concept. I seem to have achieved that goal. I then proceeded to tell my opinion in order to start the discussion. I am sorry if I came off as one sided, but that was my intention. Later on I go on to provide ideas for the anti panic knifes side. Either way, I am sorry if I came off as offensive or hyper-subjective. As for my fellow slayers, keep it professional.

I started the thread with the intent of creating a discussion page for panic knifing and people's opinions on the concept. I seem to have achieved that goal. I then proceeded to tell my opinion in order to start the discussion. I am sorry if I came off as one sided, but that was my intention. Later on I go on to provide ideas for the anti panic knifes side. Either way, I am sorry if I came off as offensive or hyper-subjective. As for my fellow slayers, keep it professional.

I wasn't talking about you, Electric! You did keep this thread as a discussion, not an argument. I was talking about Fenny's post.

Gotcha. Even still, I must speak to the community now and say that a discussion is different than an argument. No need to make heated comments to each other, let alone negative comments that can be seen as offensive to half of the community. As I said at the end of my previous post, keep it professional! This is why we're a community, not a family! Jk

-V