New Create-a-Class explained.

Matuzz

New Create-a-Class:

Treyarch has redesigned the Create-a-Class system. Now you have 20 slots for your loadout. And 10 points to choose your items.

Each item you choose takes 1 point. This gives you much greater freedom in making your class.

Available Slots:

Primary weapon

3 primary weapon attachment slots

Secondary weapon

2 secondary attachment slots

2 Tier one perk slots

2 Tier two slots

2 Tier three slots

2 lethal equipment slots

2 tactical equipment slots

3 customization slots

Customization slots:

Available customization slot options:

Have a second perk tier 1 slot

Have a second perk tier 2 slot

Have a second perk tier 3 slot

Replace secondary weapon slot with another primary weapon slot.

Getting more perks:

To get more than one perk from a specific perk tier slot you need to sacrifice one point to one customization slot for that perk tier. For example to get 2 tier one perks you need to put one point to customization slot to open second tier 1 perk slot slot and then 2 points for those 2 tier one perks you choose. So having 2 tier one perks will cost you 3 points in total. Having 2 perks from each tier would cost you 9 points. Leaving you one point for weapon or equipment, just like was seen in multiplayer reveal trailer on the "MostlyUseMeBlade" class.

Having two primary weapons:

To get two primary weapons you need to sacrifice 1 point to customization slot to replace your secondary weapon slot with another primary slot. So having 2 primary weapons will cost 3 points, 1 for each gun and 1 for the extra primary weapon slot.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think this was a great addition. The customization now will be extremely fluent throughout the game. I also think this is a great addition for people that play in different playstyles, such as Quickscopers, Knife-Onlys, and such like that. So if I wanted to knife only I wouldn't waste a point on a Primary Weapon when I'm using Knife only, I can use the points on making the class more efficient for knifing. This will really change up the customization in the game, I think this was a great addition, and should turn out really well. :)

I prefer this over the current system, hopefully none of the weapons are OP so people can't have 1 OP gun, 6 perks, 2 lethal+1 tactical grenade.

I also hope customizations like it was in black ops, i liked having my emblem+clan tag on my guns and stuff like that. Being able to design your own camo would be nice aswell, sounds abit much though. If they really push the boat out with customization this year then i have a horrible feeling the best features will be elite premium exclusive... don't know why.

Update: Extra equipment slot doesn't require point in customization slot.

There is still few customization slot options I haven't figured out. [brains]

I think the bottom three slots are equipment, such as heavy armor, bandoilers, and light armor.

Its pretty clear already that they affected at having 2 perks from the same tier.

Plus also having second primary. But there is still one icon I haven't figured out.

I think the bottom three slots are equipment, such as heavy armor, bandoilers, and light armor.

Its pretty clear already that they affected at having 2 perks from the same tier.

Plus also having second primary. But there is still one icon I haven't figured out.

Hmm... I hadn't noticed... interesting.

Actually, look at the AN94 class. I just realized it.

I'm still wondering what the three character type of slots are in the trailer, I'm thinking that it is somewhat of a character style, maybe?

They are the customization slots I explained. Well we really don't know what they are called but they effect in having more perks from specific tier, getting another primary and more.

Great breakdown. The special blocks at the bottom for extra customization make the system really well balanced. I think they'll even add one where it could give you an extra killstreak? but maybe cost 2-3 points. They have so many options with the bottom three slots.