Kino der toten round 188 world record!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ve obviously had our differences selectyeti, and I’ve had a whole bunch of No Man’s Land experts step forward and say your and others accusations of illegitimacy were completely ill-conceived which they backed up with health stats etc. It’s obviously a great shame that you chose to talk behind my back before you know the facts.

Nevertheless, I’m a better person than to let such petty matters stop me from giving props where it’s due. Great job.

One of the worst feelings is to work so hard on something to not be appreciated. Even worse to be questioned the legitimacy of the work you put in. This clip looked identical to another person's strategy you failed to mention and credit.

No one is perfect right off the bat, we learn from our mistakes and rebuild all the paths we wrongfully took. We would love someone your status to be a regular contributor, but please put your ego aside and recognize greatness when you encounter one.

Welcome back and hopefully the new man is here to stay, metaphorically speaking.

Thanks, I dont want to start any arguments by saying this, but I still dont believe your 374 nml game. I just dont think that is possible, that is just my opinion though. Nothing you all say is going to change the fact that I dont believe it so there is no point in arguing about me not believing it. And dont think im the only one who doesnt believe its possible. I know superhands is a great player and maybe he is one of the best in the world but that wont change my opinion on his 374 video.

Well, I've talked to a lot of the best No Man's Land players and they all seem to think 380 is the max because of what Steve and myself have shown is possible. That coming from players that have studied No Man's Land for immense amounts of time, not players who don't even have a 300 kill game to their name, no disrespect intended.

If you chose not to believe that particular game then fine, but in the message you sent me you explicitly said you disbelieve all of my other scores and have also made this clear to a whole bunch of people. I've said it once, twice, maybe a hundred times - I have no interest in raising my profile in this community, I've never once asked anyone to rate, comment, subscribe blah blah blah. I'm hear to study the game, find out things about it, help others and test myself to see what I can do. I just don't see how fabricating a game would even make sense for someone in my position...

With that said, let's not let this thread get off-topic. I think we've both said all we have to say to each other, if your opinion still stands then I think that shows a lack of understanding on your part, but that's fine, I'm not here to get everyone on-side... either way, let's be adult and stop all of this backstabbing, spreading crap on livestreams etc.

As I said, good job and let's switch the topic of conversation to this achievement.

Your trying to get all technical with this stuff like health charts and saying many other nml veterans have backed me up and all this stuff, but the truth is and this is enough to make me not believe the video at all is you cant kill a horde 6 minutes in with two shots. I played no mans land yesterday and timed it from the begining to make sure it was exactly 6 minutes in like I saw in your video and 2 shots didnt even kill one zombie! I had to put out another 2 shots and there was still about 2 zombies left. And dont try to say lets not get this topic out of hand when you were the first one to say something about your fake no mans land game.

You obviously haven't quite grasped the concept of taking advantage of splash damage. The difference in damage between a well placed shot and a not-so-well placed shot is pretty huge. Why do you think some players are capable of regular 340+ games, while others who can PaP in 90 seconds are struggling to hit the 300 mark? Shot placement is one of the biggest seperators.

It's your opinion against opinions of those who know No Man's Land inside out. You can't argue with stats either.

So like I said, if you choose not to believe that's absolutely fine by me. If I had experienced No Man's Land players calling illegitimacy then it'd be a problem, but they all know what's possible and see nothing wrong with the gameplay. So any opposing opinion is basically irrelevant.

If you feel as though you need to respond to me, please do it via PM or I'll have to lock the topic to prevent any breaches of the Code of Conduct. Hope you understand.

Why is this turning into a No Man's Land discussion? We're looking at Kino at the moment. Anyway, round 188 is impressive! It takes a lot of patience (and luck since the Zombie mode gets more and more buggy and laggy when you're running the game for an entire week).

• 2 months later...

hey i didnt read all the replys and i dont know the guy personally i am jus a little amazed at how powerful the bowie knife is at round 188 (8:28 minutes in) cause for me the bowie knife loses insta-kill around round 10 and he's knocking out zombies theat jus got to the window with one cut of the knife if there is a logical reasoning behid this id like to know... and if this has been proven wrong let me know.. jus my 2 cents

hey i didnt read all the replys and i dont know the guy personally i am jus a little amazed at how powerful the bowie knife is at round 188 (8:28 minutes in) cause for me the bowie knife loses insta-kill around round 10 and he's knocking out zombies theat jus got to the window with one cut of the knife if there is a logical reasoning behid this id like to know... and if this has been proven wrong let me know.. jus my 2 cents

At round 166 (I think it's 166. Could be a little bit higher) zombies' health resets to that of round one every other round. I don't know why it does this, but that's why he can kill a zombie with a Bowie Knife at round 188. :)

I wish this type of high round was possible on PS3. Whenever I get up to 25-30 on most maps, the framerate drops steadily until it's basically unplayable. FIVE is the worst example of this (unplayable with 4 people after round 25).

I don't know if your video is legit or not, but if it is, great job OP!