Legit Wonder Weapon Ideas

Hey guys, I already know that there is already threads about wonder weapons but i decided to make one where people could really think about what type of wonder weapon they would want and the weapon can't be overpowered. like my idea for an ideal wonder weapon:

my wunder-weapon

Name: Chesters Revenge/ Pack-A-Punched name: The evil Chester

Type: Pump action shotgun

Ammo:4/12 max ammo, 6/18 pack-a-punched max ammo

Description: it basically looks like a winchester but the barrel is like the trench gun from W@W. The reload time takes about four to five seconds. The regular color is medium-dark grey with 2 silver stripes going down the barrel glowing a white neon color. the pack-a-punched version is pure black with 4 maroon thin stripes going down the barrel glowing a red neon color with little red numbers floating around it. an added feature to the pack-a-punched version of the gun is a bayonette below the barrel.

Regular effects: The effects of the gun in its regular state is it would make the zombies have a white type of aura surrounding them and when shot in the early rounds like until round 19 it will be an instant kill. at round 20+ it will push the zombies who got hit by the shot back. The sound made would be a mix of chirping birds and a huge bang.

Pack-A-Punched effects: The Pack-A-Punched effects of the gun is when shot it will push the zombie and the zombies around the one(s) hit by the shot push back and have a red type of aura surrounding them and then a mini explosion will occur. This will be an instant kill until round 25. The bayonette attached will have a fast swift stabbing action and will be an instant kill until round 16. The sound of the shot would be a mix of a huge bang and a faint demonic type of scream.

tell me what you think of my wunder-weapon my fellow zombie slayers and please leave your legit non over-powered wonder weapons below

-Ace

p.s. i think mine is a little over powered :P

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by Electric Jesus » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

i originally posted this on a different thread, but i want some more reliable feedback because i put a lot of thought into it. -V

after WWII, the united states finally seized the much sought-after die glocke projects. after nearly a century of research and experiments, US military scientists created the perfect formula and perfected their new wonder weapon, following in the footsteps of group 935. thus, the U.S.M.C. BEAM CANNON was born.

imagine a deep electronic whine, menacingly getting higher and higher, until a massive beam erupts from the barrel of your gun, annihilating every victim in your path- living, dead, or undead.

this weapon is going to be long and tubelike in appearance, thicker than a wave gun but thinner than a stinger. it is held like an assault rifle, and has a single shot mag. it comes with 9 reserve "magazines" and has a medium reload time.

while firing the beam cannon, you cannot rotate or look around nearly as fast as you normally can. it also pushes you back quite a bit. for example, it lowers your look sensitivity to 1 regardless of your current settings. this is to balance out the weapon, as it is pretty OP in its rawest form. not only that, but once you pull the trigger, it takes approx. 2 seconds before the beam is actually fired. this makes it a powerful and effective weapon, but not overpowered because it must be reloaded frequently, takes a moment to use even if it is already equipped, and restricts mobility.

the beam itself is blue and continuous, and deals infinite damage. it has no splash damage, and kills any zombie it touches. the continuous beam lasts for about 3 seconds. so, in theory, your 48 zombies could be coming at you (bro) and you could point it at the far right of the horde. then, when you fire, sweep to the left and take them all down! it has infinite penetration through zombies but zero penetration through walls and obstacles.

when the poor suckers are hit by it, they snap, crackle, and pop their way to hell as they thud to the ground with charred bodies and sparks flying off of them.

upgraded it gets more ammo, (15 reserve) but retains its one round magazine. the time between you firing and the beam appearing is reduced to one second. the beam still lasts three seconds though. its name is simply the BEAM CANNON v.2

sorry for the long post. any ideas? comments?

by Electric Jesus » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

i originally posted this on a different thread, but i want some more reliable feedback because i put a lot of thought into it. -V

after WWII, the united states finally seized the much sought-after die glocke projects. after nearly a century of research and experiments, US military scientists created the perfect formula and perfected their new wonder weapon, following in the footsteps of group 935. thus, the U.S.M.C. BEAM CANNON was born.

imagine a deep electronic whine, menacingly getting higher and higher, until a massive beam erupts from the barrel of your gun, annihilating every victim in your path- living, dead, or undead.

this weapon is going to be long and tubelike in appearance, thicker than a wave gun but thinner than a stinger. it is held like an assault rifle, and has a single shot mag. it comes with 9 reserve "magazines" and has a medium reload time.

while firing the beam cannon, you cannot rotate or look around nearly as fast as you normally can. it also pushes you back quite a bit. for example, it lowers your look sensitivity to 1 regardless of your current settings. this is to balance out the weapon, as it is pretty OP in its rawest form. not only that, but once you pull the trigger, it takes approx. 2 seconds before the beam is actually fired. this makes it a powerful and effective weapon, but not overpowered because it must be reloaded frequently, takes a moment to use even if it is already equipped, and restricts mobility.

the beam itself is blue and continuous, and deals infinite damage. it has no splash damage, and kills any zombie it touches. the continuous beam lasts for about 3 seconds. so, in theory, your 48 zombies could be coming at you (bro) and you could point it at the far right of the horde. then, when you fire, sweep to the left and take them all down! it has infinite penetration through zombies but zero penetration through walls and obstacles.

when the poor suckers are hit by it, they snap, crackle, and pop their way to hell as they thud to the ground with charred bodies and sparks flying off of them.

upgraded it gets more ammo, (15 reserve) but retains its one round magazine. the time between you firing and the beam appearing is reduced to one second. the beam still lasts three seconds though. its name is simply the BEAM CANNON v.2

sorry for the long post. any ideas? comments?

i saw this on another thread to and i loved the idea. It really does'nt seem all that over powered and i could imagine it being on black ops 2 if they went that direction.

I think the next wonder weapon will Probobly be either a modified HARRP or some kind of testla death Ray, we know testla's HARRP exist, and I would love to see a (cant beleive I'm saying this) china lake like weapon the fires minature thunder, and possibly snow, storms, that won't hurt you unless your too close but creates a shockwave like explosion that draws in zombies that fry themselves in lightning or freeze in snow...

If not I would love to see a testla gun like the ones from warehouse 13, that shoot lightning blast...

Also remember this weapon has to be good, the reason everyone loved the thunder gun is because most people had access to it, I almost never play kino/ Assension and I hate the thing, the wave gun was much better in my opinion...

But back to the point , the first wonder weapons of the next game will be the most well known, so it's going to have to be epic!

I can't think of a name but it's a sniper that's kind of like the scavenger, but when it explodes it shoots out lightning and has the effect of a Wunderwaffe. When PAPed just increased range and different color lightning, different name.

that sounds pretty cool. it sounds like an american made version of the wonderwaffe/scavenger nice idea

• 3 months later...