Another trailer after the Multiplayer reveal?

Okay the multiplayer reveal trailer came out not too long ago and if you haven't seen it then check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre21lBu ... ature=plcp

Now, for those that have seen it, you'll know that there wasn't any zombie reveal or even a glimpse of zombies in that trailer... bummer I know, but I think I might be onto something so hear me out.

Do you remember this?

Hmm yes that screenshot that shows the trailer they were hinting at is 2 minutes 46 seconds long. Check the new multiplayer trailer... that's right it's only 2 minutes 17 seconds I personally think (backed up by the fact that august 9th is still a possibility) that there will still be a zombies trailer coming very soon. And if it doesn't come out on the 9th august then it will be the zombies that is being mentioned in this tweet https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/sta ... 1282307072

"If u could only play what we R playing right now. Will 4ever change how u think about winning or losing. 10 days and the lid comes off" Well in 10 days after that tweet was made is when Gamescom starts... I think if they don't release the nazi zombies trailer on the 9th then they will reveal it at gamescom!

What do you guys think? let me know.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be another trailer. Auguest 9th has had something CODish for the past two years so I don't see why it shouldn't have something on it this year. One thing to consider though there could also be a trailer for the new Strike Force mode. So watch out...

I'm pretty sure that at Gamescon they were going to reveal some MP gameplay (as in extra gameplay (not the trailer)). So hopefully 9th is going to be it. There has been too much teasing for us to wait a few months...