Multiplayer Reveal Analysis Thread

I would say either Noon PST, which is about 3 minutes, or noon EST, which is about 3 hours :/

You got those back asswards.

I don't get what you mean.

It'd be noon EST, which is in three minutes, or noon PST, which is three hours away. You switched the two.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That blade logo could be a perk. Remember the Blademaster perk from that supposed leak that let you carry two knives at once?

You know, you have a point. While I would take supposed "leaked" info with a pinch of salt, the Pentagonal shape is very reminiscent of the 2nd perk slot from Black Ops. Can't say i'm a fan of Bronze colouring though :/

Im seeing 3 basic perks with pro ability available, 2 gadgets or grenades or whatever, 3 attachments for the main weapon, 2 attachments for the secondary. On 0:31 theres another smaller box next to the gadget so im thinking that you can get attachments for those too. At 0:43 i see you can have 3 attachments for the secondary, also im starting to think there is still the customizable 3 killstreak system

I was looking at the LMG class and noticed it has Armor Piercing Incendiary rounds. That should be interesting.

Maybe a killstreak being like ballistic vests?

Well, it was in the attachment slot, so I'm guessing it's an attachment. Also, right after the quickscope... scopless sniper rifles are back!

Also, no one really touched on this, but gamemodes. What gamemodes do you think we will see? Will "War" from WaW be back? Will Kill Confirmed and Team Defender be back? Maybe a lot of new gamemodes besides the standard ones?

Also, CoD Points will they be back?