The Fastest Solo Strategies For All Maps

Hello everybody! xMaTrIxSh0tZx here and today i've decided to bring to you the FASTEST solo strategies for every single zombie map on Call of Duty Black Ops!

So, let's get started.

KINO DER TOTEN

Okay so the first map we have is Kino Der Toten, probably most peoples favourite map

on Black Ops. So I had a lot of trouble deciding on which strategy was faster,

KINGJAQ's Insta - Trap strategy, or Superhands MP40 room strategy. In the end I decided

the Insta - Trap strategy because you will not have to recycle the Thundergun as often,

therefore taking less time. So if you wanted to get to, let's say round 100 it would take less time because of that factor.

-HwRqSQrv40

Fortunately this map also has a decent speed early round strategy, rounds in the 20's will only take 2 minutes at the maximum.

pfntaT1In_o

"FIVE"

Alright so the next map we have is "FIVE" a very challenging map. This strategy was thought up of and created by Superhands89.

Xz0BJwE5P3Y

The early round strategy shown here.

0-qlEq0dkP4

ASCENSION

Probably the easiest map on Black Ops, Ascension has a VERY fast strategy, hoards only take 17 - 20 seconds!

C2AMdMbVUTk

Another advantage to this map is that it has an EXTREMELY fast early round strategy.

Rounds take only 1 minute in the 20's!

GZuVDFGXwLY

As for when to start the strategy, I would wait until round 48 because up until then the spawn rate of the zombies is not fast enough.

CALL OF THE DEAD

Now this map for the most part is a very SLOW considering it does not have a legitimate power weapon. But, there is a strategy that has decent spawning rate.

Now unfortunately I don't have a video for it, but it involves running in the bottom floor of the lighthouse with the door closed.

This map has an early round strategy, but again I do not have a video for it. is to Run near the AK74u by dropping off the speed cola cliff. But you need to have a PaPed Scavenger, Mustang & Sally and a Ray Gun you can get to round 40 in 2 - 3 hours if you get lucky with the box. Don't open the boat to Juggernog or the PHD Flopper door or the light house door as long as you can until you out of ammo. You can also try your luck flopping zombies and killing George and the Wunderwaffle.

SHANGRI - LA

So this map is a bit challenging at the start but once you get set up it becomes pretty east for the most part as you will not need to recycle The Fractalizer

because you can get drops from it plus, it has a lot of ammo.

So the strategy is what I believe to be the fastest on this map, it is a strategy where you hoard in the AK - 74u area and kill them with The Fractalizer.

Superhands did this strategy on his 100+ run on this map.

Wu9Dfp06wqU

For an early round strategy the video shown here should do you just fine.

o5V2SD8FVoI#!

MOON

Know this was a tough one. Moon is a map with two high round strategies that are very similar in speed. There is the Tunnel 11 strategy, and the Receiving Bay strategy.

It came down to me having to time it and the Tunnel 11 strategy was faster than the receiving bay strategy. This video demonstrates probably the fastest way of running Tunnel 11.

taFfmVpz8Uo

Also for the early round strategy, the best thing to do would be to camp/hoard in Tunnel 11 with the Ray Gun and Wavegun/Zap Gun Dual Wield.

NACHT DER UNTOTEN

This map is probably the most difficult on Black Ops as it has no perks. But this strategy is pretty much flawless if you are focused, I would not recommend playing this map when you are tired because if you make one little mistake, it's game over.

i_6ehKUp4PM

The early round strategy, there isn't one. This strategy becomes effective at rounds 10+ if you have a Thundergun and/or Ray Gun.

VERRUCKT

This map is another one of the more challenging maps on Black Ops and this strategy was not developed until just about a month ago. But it's still a very good strategy considering before this Verruckt was a very slow map.

OGcIqRN4uew

The early round strategy is camping in the Thompson room with the door to Quick Revive closed with the Ray Gun and the Winter's Howl.

SHI NO NUMA

This is an easy map for the most part, it's got a fast early round strategy, and also a fast high round strategy. This strategy was created by KINGJAQ and used for his world record run.

PVerf-UvoZw

As for the early round strategy hoard in the Comm room and once there is 10 - 15 zombies Wunderwaffle them.

wRLgcp5_h8A

DER RIESE

Finally the last map we have today, Der Riese, the fastest strategy on this map, is something I like to call, The "Tommy Trap Strat" where it involves hoarding in the Thomson room and using the trap, then coming back through the spawn and using the trap again. It's a bit like running the phoris913 strategy, but solo.

yJYEwW9jB5s

Early round strategy? It involves hoarding in the Thompson room and turning on the trap, also killing with the waffle at the same time.

Well that's it, this is the ultimate collection of the fastest strategies on Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies! Thanks to everybody I mentioned in the video, and goodbye and farewell. Thanks for viewing everybody!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post, nice work. I can add up the call of the dead part if you like. Fast early room is to run ak74u by dropping off speed cola cliff. But you need to have pap scavenger mustangs and rayguns. U can get to 40 in 2 to 3 hours if u get lucky with box. Don't open boat to jugg or flopper door or light house door as long as you can until you out of ammo. You can also try your luck flopping zombies and killing George or waffe.

This is a very good thread mate, could be great with some more text formatting. Was thinking of creating one like this to capture both ends of the spectrum after my easiest strategies thread but looks like you beat me to it ;)

May I make some suggestions for some videos to add also?

FIVE rounds 1-30 in about 1 hour strategy

Improved Nacht 30+ strategy

Verruckt 2-trap strategy

Shangri La Early AK Room strategy