Rush distance by a knife

Hi everyone who likes zombie mode!

We already know that when we kill a zombie using a knife, we sometimes rush to the zombie. Recently I heard that the distance for rushing is sometimes very long. So our group investigated the distance. And we also thought about the application of it.

It was found that when we kill a zombie using a knife, the rush distance can become very long. It was confirmed that the distance is from an end to end at the first room at Der Riese as shown in our video.

We thought that this may be able to apply to other situation.

1. Moving at marshy place on Shangri-la.

It could move smoothly and fastly there.

2. Passing through of the spear trap at Shangri-la.

It could pass through smoothly without acting the trap.

3. Passing through of the current trap at kino der toten.

It could pass through smoothly without the influence of the trap.

4. Passing through of the fire trap at kino der toten.

Although it could pass through smoothly at most distance of the trap without the influence of the trap, it was downed at end of the trap because the rushing distance was short.

We think that there are still some applications by this method. Please tell us when you have some ideas.

oEiYDbipI1w

If this information has already been known, I apologize for it.

Aknowledgement : bun-maxx8, domo001, runrun49

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually a pretty amazing find Bin!

I never actually thought the lunge distance was that far. It always seemed shorter to me, but nonetheless good job! :)

Yes. I felt that the distance seemed short too. But that is very far! And there are some effects. I was surprised for it. :)

They're doing the knife lunge glitch... don't you guys loathe glitches?

It's not a glitch, if you are not abusing. It's not something like a window glitch or lander glitch where people have constantly abused it to get to high rounds. Also, welcome to CoDz I see you are pretty new here and know a quite lot about our site. Please post an introduction so we can properly greet you.

It's not a glitch, if you are not abusing. It's not something like a window glitch or lander glitch where people have constantly abused it to get to high rounds. Also, welcome to CoDz I see you are pretty new here and know a quite lot about our site. Please post an introduction so we can properly greet you.

Okay and thanks, I might make one.

Thank you for your comments. I don't like glitches. So I always confirm it. For this situation, when we kill a zombie using a knife, we just noticed the lunge distance is large. We confirmed it and applied it to various scenes.

Thank you for your support. When people see the large lunge distance like the video, they may think is that a glitch? Because the distance also surprised us. ^^;

• 1 month later...

Great findings mate.

You can't lunge at all on PC. NMls players for instance both love and hate this.

I use the lunge all the time, it enables you to kill them slightly quicker as you can do it earlier and rely on the lunge to get you there. This is more obvious in the big pool, and any of the drops. The back pool doesn't seem to work quite as well for some reason.

The downside of the lunge is when you mistime it, and lunge past a zombie and hit one behind. Generally this is death.

Great findings mate.

You can't lunge at all on PC. NMls players for instance both love and hate this.

I use the lunge all the time, it enables you to kill them slightly quicker as you can do it earlier and rely on the lunge to get you there. This is more obvious in the big pool, and any of the drops. The back pool doesn't seem to work quite as well for some reason.

The downside of the lunge is when you mistime it, and lunge past a zombie and hit one behind. Generally this is death.

This is cent per cent true. I have a love and hate relationship with no lunge on pc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...