Nazi Zombies- The Story (Prologue)

"Well this is all very good Dr.Maxis, but do you have any proof this '115' even exists? I'm going to need to see it."

Maxis gulped, reaching for his briefcase and entering the lock. He knew he was so close to changing the Führer's mind and getting the neccessary funds to continue his research into 115. He was so close to discovering the secrets the Japanese could not just a few short years ago, and if the Führer agreed now it would change the course of history forever. The Briefcase clicked open and Maxis's face lit up red. Now Hitler leaned forward, yearning to know the source of this light.

Donning special protective gloves, Maxis removed the 115 from the briefcase and placed it on the table, the red glow almost instantly heating up the room and providing a light source simultaneously. Hitler had removed his glasses, his mouth still hung open in shock.

"This is merely a chunk we took from Japan, we daredn't take any more as it's highly vollatile, but, with the right amount of money I think I could stabilise it, as I explained how to on page 27..." "Save it!" Intterupted Hitler. Maxis instantly stopped speaking and sat upright once more. "I've heard enough." Maxis's heart sank. All the time he had spent in Japan with the other scientists, and Hitler wouldn't even consider lending them money to research the element?

"I want to do more than give you money, Ludvig."

Maxis instantly felt better.

"Like... What? Mein Führer." he questioned, not wanting to sound desperate. Hitler leaned back in his chair and pur his glasses back on.

"Like your own, top secret research team that will report all their findings to me? What do you think?"

Maxis beamed the biggest smile he'd ever beamed. He forcfully grabbed Hitler's hand and shook it.

"I think it would be an honour, Mein Führer."

Part 1: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23772

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a great start to what should be a well know story to us all.

I can imagen that if continued this way a lot more reserch would need to go into the wrinting of this to keep it acurate. I can't wait to see how ths goes and hope that things arn't to difficult to contiue in the same highe standard start.

I do relise that this is a prolouge so dosnt neccerceraly need to be exiting, but the start did seem slightly slow off the mark, as I said though this could just be because it is a prolouge.

-Flareon

I think this is a great start to what should be a well know story to us all.

I can imagen that if continued this way a lot more reserch would need to go into the wrinting of this to keep it acurate. I can't wait to see how ths goes and hope that things arn't to difficult to contiue in the same highe standard start.

I do relise that this is a prolouge so dosnt neccerceraly need to be exiting, but the start did seem slightly slow off the mark, as I said though this could just be because it is a prolouge.

-Flareon

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

And yeah I know it wasn't very exciting or anything, it was an opening to it that's all. I plan to write the entire story out as if it was a book and I did it once ages ago on some app on my iPhone but the app got wiped along with everything so I decided I'd just write it on here instead. Hopefully, and if people are interested in this, then i'll definately write a first chapter to it, start introducing other characters. And don't worry bout it not being accurate, I know the zombies story like the back of my hand so that shouldn't be too much of an issue, asides from people disagreeing about events and things that occur but it'll be the story as I see it, which is (Too my belief) the way most tend to see it so should be alright there.