Please Read

We are going to be making some big changes to CoDz in the near future, but before we do anything we like to take the feedback of the community into the projects we develop, so we've made a questionnaire that we would like you to fill out, you don't have to if you don't want to.

All results will be confidential and will only be shared between staff privately, you can talk to others about your choices if you wish.

We won't know who responded, so everything is 100% anonymous, unless you choose for it to not be.

You can fill out the questionnaire here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... E6MQ#gid=0

Thanks

CoDz Staff

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am honestly curious why you guys are trying to change everything? Everything looks nice and is fully functional, what is exactly "wrong" that you need to change? The only thing I would really like to see is a Chat System. But mainly, I want someone to tell me why you guys are trying to change everything.

I am honestly curious why you guys are trying to change everything? Everything looks nice and is fully functional, what is exactly "wrong" that you need to change? The only thing I would really like to see is a Chat System. But mainly, I want someone to tell me why you guys are trying to change everything.

To be honest the questionaire made it seem more like "add on" than change anything :3 I could be wrong though..

We're making a change that won't "Change" things in a way, but will make things better for staff and the user experience better.

Trust me, it's hard to describe, it's nothing major, but it is major at the same time.

It's confusing, but it'll make more sense when we tell you guys what we're doing, which we can't yet because we are figuring out some final details.

Before you attack any of this, please, just stick with us, it will all make sense soon.

We're making a change that won't "Change" things in a way, but will make things better for staff and the user experience better.

Trust me, it's hard to describe, it's nothing major, but it is major at the same time.

It's confusing, but it'll make more sense when we tell you guys what we're doing, which we can't yet because we are figuring out some final details.

Before you attack any of this, please, just stick with us, it will all make sense soon.

Thanks for the clarification. With this I assume CoDz will be more Social.

I have a feeling that with the new game coming out, there will be big changes here as well. Take a look in the past: When I first began here, this site was great, but in highly active circumstances, it was barely functional. It has grown with size over time, and I believe in some aspects, things besides the size should be updated. I am a firm "Anti-Facebook" believer, and I won't get into why right now. I do believe that our user profiles should consist of more, however. I don't know about any of you, but in the questionnaire, under things I would add, I mentioned COD ELITE. I would love to be able to talk more exactly with my certain circumstances and decide what the best plan of attack would be.

It would also remove a great deal of stress from those who do not own cameras or gameplay recorders. I didn't buy ELITE for MW3, so I don't know if theater is something that is mixed in, or that is separate. I do know that the leaderboards would be much easier to post however. I think, some way, we need actual COD connections. Be it only theater, or everything elite has to offer.