Good Idea/Bad Idea?

I always wondered what zombie mode would be like if you could kill zombies with one head shot no-matter what round it was. Traditionally, zombie's go down with one shot to the brain. I know it's a game, and if I'm going to ask questions like that then why not ask questions like...how do the guys know how to use cold war weapons when they're from the 40's? Or how a box containing weapons, appears and disappears randomly throughout the maps. Or how zombies exist at all. So I won't bother getting into that debate. But as fans of CoD Zombies (like I know you/we all are,) do you think it would make the game better or worse? Personally, I think it would make the game much more interesting. The rounds would go faster, and it would feel real (in a way.) But I'm not sure if I'd get tired of a one shot to the head kill at any round. Maybe if there was an on/off switch you could select at the beginning of each game that enabled one head shot kills. Kind of like how in some games you can turn aim assist on and off. I dunno, it's something that has been on my mind and I was wondering what you guys thought about it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I see your points, and I do agree. Though maybe this type of thing would suit another game with zombies. Hopefully when that Walking Dead game comes out it'll be somewhat like the comics. Games are getting more realistic every year, and though zombies are no more than a horror story, I'd like to see a game that captures the real terror of the movies and comics. Thanks for your input though guys. I like to see how the community thinks...we're the ones writing this story.