Charlene & Zombies Trailer Hinted (Treyarch Studios Twitter)

So recently @Treyarch Studios, has posted this picture on twitter with a caption that states:

It looks like Charlene is early for a meeting in Treyarch's Multimedia Room — or maybe she scared everyone off? pic.twitter.com/ZYqQ9zIi

Charlene? Scared Everyone Off? Hmm, sounds kind of fishy to me.

Maybe Charlene is a new character in zombies, maybe not. Maybe This is a hint to a zombies trailer, maybe not. But I have a feeling it is since

1. Charlene scared everyone off (Maybe dressed as a zombie for the meeting)

2. Its a multimedia meeting.

Feel free to share your opinions.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlene is the quadrotor

This is the exact same response I got when I also brought up Charlene in relation to zombies once. I don't know why people are denying it that there might be a connection.

Remember in BO1 when there was Mustang and Sally written on the pistols on the cover? We then discovered that those were the PaP'd versions of the dual wield M1911 pistols.

Yes but the photo is mainly focused on the quadrotor Charlene, the photo has no connection to zombies i think. ''Looks like Charlenes early for a meeting, or maybe she scared everyone off''. Coincidence that there is a quadrotor sitting on the table named Charlene i think not.

There could be a character in zombies called Charlene, but i very much doubt it has anything to do with the photo.

Charlene is the quadrotor

This is the exact same response I got when I also brought up Charlene in relation to zombies once. I don't know why people are denying it that there might be a connection.

Remember in BO1 when there was Mustang and Sally written on the pistols on the cover? We then discovered that those were the PaP'd versions of the dual wield M1911 pistols.

It was only Sally written on the Pistol and I believe it was confirmed to be the name of the designers wife, it had only a slight coincidental relation to zombies.

On topic:

Charlene is the name of the quadrotor, it's mentioned in FPSRussia's video, it's engraved into the side of it in one of the trailers and it's sat on the table in the image.

What they mean by "Scared everyone off" is that this thing could probably kill pretty easily, it's a joke and I'm 99.9% sure it's not related to Zombies.