about the woman on the poster.

I was just reading a post about her and someone said it could be 1 of 3 people. and its kinda annoying to see people think it has to be sophia or sam, like really it could be anyone for all we know it could be tanks 4 year old, so lets all be juuust a little open minded. imo i highly doubt its samantha, or sophia. Sophia asnt mentioned as the killing type and sam is in richtofens body. for all we know this lady might not even be a new character, she could just be the cover of a poster.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like it to be someone like Sophia. Theres +4 major characters now, and they need to be in the storyline so i think Sophia is a good option. I think theres going to be lots of gaps needing filled so we know properly how the original crew join the extra 4. Alot of easter eggs.

On one hand, we know next to nothing about Sophia. We don't know her personality, hobbies, likes/dislikes, attitude, whether or not she's had any combat experience. Sam was just a little girl who ruled the undead for many years, yet she seemed to be able to handle several weapons rather easily and efficiently.

On the other hand, the identity of the soldier for the art on the Black Ops posters/covers/e.t.c was never confirmed (nor was the zombie's on the Rezurrection cover). This could also point to there being generic soldiers and/or customizable characters in the competitive game modes.

Why do you think they say There's a Zombie Killer In All Of Us?