Zombies Reveal Coming?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will probably be a trailer 8/10/12

Most likely it is days left from the "Days left." tweet that he made not the first one.

Hopefully we will see something of zombies this month, at least a small glimpse, not of the design but actual game footage.

In 2010, the Black Ops multiplayer reveal was on August 9th.

In 2011, the MW3 Survival mode reveal was on August 9th.

This, combined with Zielinski's tweets and the atom bomb thing, leads me to believe that we will be seeing something on August 9th. "As a detective, I'm not allowed to believe in coincidences."

In 2010, the Black Ops multiplayer reveal was on August 9th.

In 2011, the MW3 Survival mode reveal was on August 9th.

This, combined with Zielinski's tweets and the atom bomb thing, leads me to believe that we will be seeing something on August 9th. "As a detective, I'm not allowed to believe in coincidences."

We will just have to see. I have a strong feeling about this

We know we're seeing a MP reveal on the 7th. This may be what he was referring to, but it could also mean something more. We also know Treyarch stated we won't see zombies until we see MP, so this could be hope for a future reveal to come.

Also, Zelienski made an interesting post yesterday. Not sure what it means but it's sparked my interest.

We know we're seeing a MP reveal on the 7th. This may be what he was referring to, but it could also mean something more. We also know Treyarch stated we won't see zombies until we see MP, so this could be hope for a future reveal to come.

Also, Zelienski made an interesting post yesterday. Not sure what it means but it's sparked my interest.

I think that Jimmy might be trying to say that he doesn't want zombies to be announced like this but it has to happen

I think that Jimmy might be trying to say that he doesn't want zombies to be announced like this but it has to happen

sounds like a stretch

Hope it wasn't a big leak, R you talking bout the achievements?

Yeah it was the achievements, which weren't that big as the zombie ones make absolutely no sense to me. But for all I know, that could've been a hoax.

And to the guy above me, that article isn't confirmed. I know it's worded weirdly, but it has not been confirmed as the author of the article is not an employee of Treyarch, nor did he state where he got his information.

im not sure if this video is already posted but here it is. a little outburst that pretty much confirms zombies. :) this video was uploaded June 5.

skip to 5:10 to hear the comment

http://youtu.be/oCyite3Vd_U

ps. idk if its necessary to but id like to mention that i got this off of the callofduty.com forums originally posted by a user named zuum. just wouldn't have a clean conscience if i didn't mention him

Well that's made my day :D MP trailer coming soon :D

That is a strange post by Jimmy. "there is a way. It has to be done. Do not ignore it" What are we not meant to be ignoring??? If zombies is in the trailer/reveal in a sneaky way with the multiplayer reveal then that would be great but by the sounds of it it seems like it is either going to be a little reveal (too soon for jimmy?) or a right out HERE IS ZOMBIES :D :D: D which I don't think Jimmy would want because zombies has always been so secretive... Although he doesn't specifically state he is talking about zombies so we can't be 100% sure.

One more thing if zombies is going into the whole 4v4 genre doesn't this (in a way) class it as multiplayer aswell as a co-op mission and a single add-on? SO isn't there more of a chance of it being with the multiplayer trailer? :)

I looked at the achievement list, and the achievements themselves didn't worry me, except for the fact that it only hinted at one zombie map. I mean, have we waited over a year, gotten all this hype about how they're bringing zombies to the next level, only for one friggin map? I say the achievements are fake, but only because I refuse to accept that they'd give us less than we expect.

I looked at the achievement list, and the achievements themselves didn't worry me, except for the fact that it only hinted at one zombie map. I mean, have we waited over a year, gotten all this hype about how they're bringing zombies to the next level, only for one friggin map? I say the achievements are fake, but only because I refuse to accept that they'd give us less than we expect.

There's also 4 or 5 "secret" achievments, those could also be tied into zombies and the 5 showing are only for one map with the "secrets" for the map that unlocks when you beat the game.

That could be true, the secret achievements could be for another map. I do have another complaint actually. I don't like the name BIG MASSIVE SPOILER for a zombie map to be completely honest. It sounds more like the name of a multiplayer map really. Zombie maps have always had the coolest names, and BIG MASSIVE SPOILER just doesn't seem to fit.