Zombies Reveal Coming?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they say "Call of duty: Black Ops II Zombie Mode will be revealed on August 11th, 2012. Please, everyone join us!"

There are probably 300 DIFFERENT theories out there people have come up with. Only about 25 have actually been true. Odds are not in your favor.

So I highly doubt that this is real.

Zielinski wouldn't post something like that if it weren't significant. Since it came from his Twitter, it's not some man-made fan-made theory.

Jimmy doesn't post unnecessary material. Give him some credit people. It's in 7 days, don't shoot down others, specifically this user, for posting this theory that is coming from a credible source.

If it shows, awesome job.

If it doesn't, it wouldn't be the first time someone was wrong.

I can tell you right off the bat that 8/9/45 was the day Nagasaki got nuked. I don't even have to look that up haha. In my honest opinion I don't think this is what Jimmy is referring to...but then again he is a big part of zombies, which means anything goes.

Am I the only one calculating this differently?

Following the sequence of calculations, I get:

11 x 2 = 22

"Days Left" = 22 days left therefore July 19 (date of tweet) + 22 days = Friday, August 10th, 2012.

Even if you use the date July 15 as a reference from the first tweet of the sequence you get Monday, August 6th, 2012, NOT July 9th as a date for the reveal.

Am I working this out wrong or missing something or...?