4vs 4 gameplay ideas...

Ok we all know theres going to be a 4vs4 game option in the next zombies, so I had some ideas:

1: anti drops

2: the drop....

My first idea was that in addition to the normal green drops ( Carpender, double points, fire sale, death machine, insta kill, and max amo) there would be red drops as well:

Carpender: causes more zombies to spawn that wont effect your team but is a real pain for the opposet team...

2 points: for a short period of time make the opposet team receive half the points they would normally get....

Insta-kill: will cause the other team to become one hit down(or if they had jug, 2) for a short time...

Max amo: refills your amo with amo from the other team....

Fire sale: makes everything fore the opposing team cost twice as much... For a short time...

Death machine: gives you a death machine that you can use to shoot opposing players too....

And part 2 the drop would do:

Once it was touched it becomes invisible to the opposet team, the first person on the opposing team to touch it swaps points with the person who grabbed it first.... Once it is placed it last forever, until touched....

And those are my ideas hope you enjoyed and tell me what you think...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what everyone has lacked in mentioning is the fact that this is way too over powered and not fun at all if you think about it. I'm not being "That whiny kid" on the sorrier team either, when I say look at it like this:

"Anti-Drops" (as you call them) that are found on Moon, are meant to be accidentally or unknowingly walked into, and causes a negative reaction for your mistake. If this was added as a means of hindering the enemy team, it would make the perks and everything else worthless to buy for that team. They might as well buy wall guns and do the "No Perk Challenge." The insta kill taking away from their jugg? No. Max Ammo taking enemy ammo? No. etc...

This brings me to your second idea. You may want to rephrase a lot of it because frankly, it took two or three times of reading it to understand it. Could just be me though. I don't think this is a good one either. If the point is to last longer, do better, or make more points, why would you want someone else's points? Why aren't YOU doing better? If you are doing better, why would you trade points? This would make the game more about getting more "Anti-Drops", than actually playing zombies.

Sorry if that came out rather rude, but you wanted to know and I normally don't "Beat around the bush" about things that people REALLY want to know. This was only my opinion, but I hope it helped.

It's a sad day when my idea of a anti perk is spat upon, and the idea that shangri la is on mars is wildly accepted....fine whatever I see your point... It was just an idea... One I thaught would be pretty awesome.... have fun with bland 8people zombies with no way to harm your opponent, sorry you couldnt Handel a little chance in your race to see who would become victorious....

I actually don't mind them, I think they'd need tweaking, and I don't necessarily think they have to be modeled after the pre-existing drops. Anti-drops also should be made quite rare, because even the weakest ones would be OP. I honestly do hope (and I'm probably one of the few) that we CAN hurt the opposite team in BO2 zombies. Give players ridiculous resistance to gunfire, sure, but if they get shot enough, they should be able to be killed by the opposing team, "Then there'd be so much trolling!" YOU'RE COMPETING AGAINST THEM! IT'S NOT TROLLING, IT'S WINNING! If both teams start in separate sections of the map, and perhaps being gunned down wasn't as "bad" of a death as being killed by zombies (maybe you keep guns + perks, as an example) then I feel like it would be a necessary mechanic to allow teams to hold off areas for their own use. If we can't do anything other than try and run hordes into each other, then it won't be that great of a competitive game, in my opinion. I can play 4v4 on black ops if we're only comparing scores...

It's a sad day when my idea of a anti perk is spat upon, and the idea that shangri la is on mars is wildly accepted....fine whatever I see your point... It was just an idea... One I thaught would be pretty awesome.... have fun with bland 8people zombies with no way to harm your opponent, sorry you couldnt Handel a little chance in your race to see who would become victorious....

yeah see bro what you have presented is a proposal and what they had is a theory. apparently there is proof to back it up as according to picture files. so even naysayers have to respect the proof but can still grumble and shit. yours is an opinion based ranking. so people can say i dont like it and there is nothing you can really do but learn. I dont like them because they dont appeal to me but i commend you for not blowing up when people said nay. keep working at reforming these ideas and you'll hit the goods.

I actually don't mind them, I think they'd need tweaking, and I don't necessarily think they have to be modeled after the pre-existing drops. Anti-drops also should be made quite rare, because even the weakest ones would be OP. I honestly do hope (and I'm probably one of the few) that we CAN hurt the opposite team in BO2 zombies. Give players ridiculous resistance to gunfire, sure, but if they get shot enough, they should be able to be killed by the opposing team, "Then there'd be so much trolling!" YOU'RE COMPETING AGAINST THEM! IT'S NOT TROLLING, IT'S WINNING! If both teams start in separate sections of the map, and perhaps being gunned down wasn't as "bad" of a death as being killed by zombies (maybe you keep guns + perks, as an example) then I feel like it would be a necessary mechanic to allow teams to hold off areas for their own use. If we can't do anything other than try and run hordes into each other, then it won't be that great of a competitive game, in my opinion. I can play 4v4 on black ops if we're only comparing scores...
Well, you could give some better criticism other than "it's bad"

Agreed

Somewhat, yes, and that's another thing that should be addressed one day, but being given a short negative response is infinitely more painful than a short positive remark. neither really NEED to be posted, but I can only fight so much at any one time without looking like an ass who just wants to argue with people ;)

Wow, some people are just rude...

That being said, some of these ideas are pretty overpowered. I think they could get away with just having the green power-ups in there, and having teams race to grab them first.

Then again, your ideas might add some new flavor to the 4z4 mode. I think they'd have to be a different color than red, because the QED drops on Moon were also red, so if we were to return to there, we'd have to be able to distinguish between them. Maybe yellow, or purple?

But ALL of your ideas would have to be tweaked. Nullifying Jug? Stealing ALL ammo? The only fair one was the Anti-Double Points. Balance them a little more. We want them to give one team an advantage, yes, but not destroy the chances of the other team.

Even after balancing them, I think that "power-downs" should only spawn from zombies killed by a team that is getting utterly destroyed. Ie, multiple teammates downed/died, less perks, less points, less kills, etc. Think of them as Zombies deathstreaks. That being said, it's VERY important to make them balanced, because nothing sucks more than being killed by a deathstreak, and this would still apply in 4z4.

It is an interesting concept though. I hope this was more constructive than "all these ideas are terrible".

How about a 1:2 ratio, two bulits equil one of your opponents bulits, leaving them with half amo...

And how about instead of making them easier to go down, how about making the zombies twice as strong for the insta-kill?

And what if instead of drops they could be used as a type of kill streak? Like 30 zombies dead=level 1 kill streak...which would be anti Carpender(which I figured I would change so that the other team would become the prime target for zombies for a short period of time), 60 kills would be anti double points, 90 would be anti insta kill, 120 would be anti max amo, and 150 would be anti fire sale... But if you went down during your kill streak sorry, but no cigar....

Wow, some people are just rude...

That being said, some of these ideas are pretty overpowered. I think they could get away with just having the green power-ups in there, and having teams race to grab them first.

Then again, your ideas might add some new flavor to the 4z4 mode. I think they'd have to be a different color than red, because the QED drops on Moon were also red, so if we were to return to there, we'd have to be able to distinguish between them. Maybe yellow, or purple?

But ALL of your ideas would have to be tweaked. Nullifying Jug? Stealing ALL ammo? The only fair one was the Anti-Double Points. Balance them a little more. We want them to give one team an advantage, yes, but not destroy the chances of the other team.

Even after balancing them, I think that "power-downs" should only spawn from zombies killed by a team that is getting utterly destroyed. Ie, multiple teammates downed/died, less perks, less points, less kills, etc. Think of them as Zombies deathstreaks. That being said, it's VERY important to make them balanced, because nothing sucks more than being killed by a deathstreak, and this would still apply in 4z4.

It is an interesting concept though. I hope this was more constructive than "all these ideas are terrible".

(Jim carry as the grinch accent)

Children today... So influenced by Justin beiber and bad television....

OP, I didn't mean to be rude. I honestly was not impressed by any of your ideas. 3arc will not make this another multiplayer by adding things like killing other players imo. Even though they are going to have a multiplayer engine I am sure they will stick with same gameplay mechanics. 4v4 game mode is mostly people vs zombies. It will not be people vs people.

I will give you props for the ideas anyways. May be its just me so if you don't like my feedback please ignore me. Apologies for my late reply. I was busy with some work stuff.

Carpender: causes more zombies to spawn that wont effect your team but is a real pain for the opposet team...

Zombies are never team based, they are open to all.

2 points: for a short period of time make the opposet team receive half the points they would normally get....

This really does not add much to this game mode.

Insta-kill: will cause the other team to become one hit down(or if they had jug, 2) for a short time...

Initially I like this idea which is why I even replied. But it will be v overpowered and unfair for other teams.

This just sounds silly. You are deviating too much from normal gameplay.

Fire sale: makes everything fore the opposing team cost twice as much... For a short time...

Same as 2 points.

Death machine: gives you a death machine that you can use to shoot opposing players too....

I absolutely disliked this idea. Like I said we don't want to make this another team deatchmatch.

Once it was touched it becomes invisible to the opposet team, the first person on the opposing team to touch it swaps points with the person who grabbed it first.... Once it is placed it last forever, until touched....

This does not even make sense.

Thanks for sharing, keep posting. I am going to give you brains for coming up with something different even though it is too much beyond acceptance.

P.S: Please do a spell check in future.

Regards,

way2g00

OP, I didn't mean to be rude. I honestly was not impressed by any of your ideas. 3arc will not make this another multiplayer by adding things like killing other players imo. Even though they are going to have a multiplayer engine I am sure they will stick with same gameplay mechanics. 4v4 game mode is mostly people vs zombies. It will not be people vs people.

I will give you props for the ideas anyways. May be its just me so if you don't like my feedback please ignore me. Apologies for my late reply. I was busy with some work stuff.

Zombies are never team based, they are open to all.

This really does not add much to this game mode.

Initially I like this idea which is why I even replied. But it will be v overpowered and unfair for other teams.

This just sounds silly. You are deviating too much from normal gameplay.

Same as 2 points.

I absolutely disliked this idea. Like I said we don't want to make this another team deatchmatch.

This does not even make sense.

Thanks for sharing, keep posting. I am going to give you brains for coming up with something different even though it is too much beyond acceptance.

P.S: Please do a spell check in future.

Regards,

way2g00

Wow... You compleatly skipped the above conversation didn't you...... And Im doing this on an iPad so yeah spelling is going to be bad...