Dubstep in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

There IS a dubstep song on Green Run. Unless you already know, I'll tell you all tomorrow.

1: warning this spoiler is rated pg13 for adult language

[spoiler=]Fuck.... Now every 12 year old douche will start to scream: Turn on the dubstep! Yolo!

Please tell me your full of it!

2: Please do NOT release leaked information until atleast 24 hours after the first launch please....

Edit: and now the spoiler button isn't working... Ffffffuuuuuu! You know what, I don't even care!

Also another spoiler don't read unless you won't be offended by spoilers, Or language...

[spoiler=]Trayarch if any of you EVER get to read this, I can honestly say: How could you... You sold out on us! You put DUBSTEP in ZOMBIES! Multiplayer is one thing, and it's Totaly ok to have it there! BUT ZOMBIES ISN'T SOPOSED TO SOUND LIKE ROBOT SEX!

And you want to know why trayarch put that crap In there? So every teenage yolo fagot will buy it! You put teenage yolo-ers WUB WUB WUB in front of the loyal zombie lover's metal core! You make me sick!

Rage over...

1. Dubstep in zombies? NYYAOOOAOOO!!!

2. I checked his page and he hasn't said anything about dubstep in zombies in the past few weeks... When did he say it, if at all? I looked back all the way through October and part of September and he doesn't mention it once... Hey, I can at least be hopeful!

3. If I wanted to listen to god-awful sounds that make all humans with an IQ exceeding the IQ of a mop want to kill themselves, I would get dial-up connection and scrape on a chalkboard for an hour. good lord treyarch.