Dubstep in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

i would to like to listen in the future songs of zombies some kind of fusion of rock and dubsted, some thing like this song by excision..just and idea ;)

30 sec in I stopped watching it because I simply do not see this as the zombies killing mood song... Also why should we change anything? As of right now ive enjoyed almost every song from the hidden zombie songs, don't fix something that isn't broken!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubstep isn't music, it is noise. It is headache giving noise. The day dubstep starts getting put into games(don't know if it already is but I mean alot of games) is the day I stop being a gamer.

People who listen to dubstep are probably the same type of idiots who think that a fax machine is music.

Dubstep isn't music, it is noise. It is headache giving noise. The day dubstep starts getting put into games(don't know if it already is but I mean alot of games) is the day I stop being a gamer.

People who listen to dubstep are probably the same type of idiots who think that a fax machine is music.

Ooohhhh burn.... You jelly dubstep fans?

But let's be honest, your not going to stop playing be case of a little recorded auto-bot sex....

Wait, Dubstep has their own elitism with "filthyness?" At least we relate in that regard.

Honestly though, only about 5 percent of the people who like dubstep like it because it's a trend. They dkn't even own subwoofers.

But I still don't see the appeal of it whatsoever. Every song uses the same noises and sounds like two (what I assume are to the people who listen to it) two "sexy robot babes" grinding against each other.

EVERYBODY CHILL YOUR JIMMIES OUT :lol:

Lets do this like civilized people and discuss this out like I said, remember we are representing the website, don't make us look like children.

But I have to disagree on Dubstep, the music does sometimes give me headaches (no offense :) ) I would perfer the awesome Metalcore styled music, what I'm hoping is that they make it sound futuristic and stuff :o

I wouldn't care if they added a little EE of dubstep like they did with the 8-bit as long as there not to long and loud :)

So remember guys lets discuss this in a mature manner

Regards Yellow-card8

Can we ever has a discussion here where someone DOESN'T think everyone is being childish?

People are slowed to express opinion. Except when it's a negative one. However, one negative opinion is usually dismissed and/or ignored. But WHENEVER the reaction to something is largely negative, everything has to be put to a stop. Look at what happened to Superhands's thread. Locked and unlocked three times because people were being negative. I'm sick and tired of any negative reaction being seen as argumentative and immature. If this continues, you can kiss me goodbye. Because I am not going to be part of something that only wlepcomes the opinions of a few individuals who decide what we can feel and what we can't.

Come on guys nobody, well at least my self is saying we need to change the genre from rock to dubstep. The music needs to evolve and would be awesome to mix some electronic music elements in to the rock music.

I dont see that as a big change when 90%+- of the music is done by computers also aren't we playing maybe in the future? electronic music could give a future edge to the music and gameplay.

WoW man get over it , you sound like granpa fron the 60's when heavy Rock started it.

Can we ever has a discussion here where someone DOESN'T think everyone is being childish?

People are slowed to express opinion. Except when it's a negative one. However, one negative opinion is usually dismissed and/or ignored. But WHENEVER the reaction to something is largely negative, everything has to be put to a stop. Look at what happened to Superhands's thread. Locked and unlocked three times because people were being negative. I'm sick and tired of any negative reaction being seen as argumentative and immature. If this continues, you can kiss me goodbye. Because I am not going to be part of something that only wlepcomes the opinions of a few individuals who decide what we can feel and what we can't.

I agree with this 100%. Not fair at all. Opinions have to be negative sometimes, and the person who is negative shouldn't always be brought down.

@ julpr, the difference is, dubstep IS shit. The fact is, the music was synthesized, and isn't real, and isn't as good as the real thing. If they at least TRIED to make it sound like it was real, then it would probably be good. Besides, dubstep is more like disco was in the 70's. It was just BAD!

@ julpr, the difference is, dubstep IS shit. The fact is, the music was synthesized, and isn't real, and isn't as good as the real thing. If they at least TRIED to make it sound like it was real, then it would probably be good. Besides, dubstep is more like disco was in the 70's. It was just BAD!

i cannot agree with that, still i respected ur opinion. music is just art, if u dont like it u cannot say its shit, its just not ur preference. people are working hard to make these stange syntesized sounds and their making a lot of money and having a lot of followers so saying is "shit" and "not real" its not kind the real situation we living today

Come on guys nobody, well at least my self is saying we need to change the genre from rock to dubstep.

The music is not rock. It's hardcorde metal.

Lullaby for a Dead Man was nice.

The One was cool.

Beauty of a Annhilation was alright.

115 was not that good.

Abracadavre wasn't good.

Paraedolia was awful.

Coming Home was despicable.

My opinion anyways. Every song just gets so much more loud, unintelligable, metal, and noisy. Can't we just have a coherent song? I think they should do various styles depending on the setting of the map. If you do various styles, then you can appeal to everyone, and not just the current metal-liking people.

Why DOES anyone like dubstep?

I won't accept "Everyone likes different things/ has different tastes" either. Because there has to be a reason you like it.

For me at least, its the Fking BASE!! . No other music has expand the limits of base like dubstep. i put that sht on my car with 15'' woofers doing 80 on the highway and it gives me a feeling like no oher music lol

you should try it! and close your eyes while crossing some intersections you will feel out of this world!

Why DOES anyone like dubstep?

I won't accept "Everyone likes different things/ has different tastes" either. Because there has to be a reason you like it.

For me at least, its the Fking BASE!! . No other music has expand the limits of base like dubstep. i put that sht on my car with 15'' woofers doing 80 on the highway and it gives me a feeling like no oher music lol

you should try it! and close your eyes while crossing some intersections you will feel out of this world!

there in lies the problem of your argument. most tv speakers are not built to pick up the common sub synth, and most tasty drops would be lost to the sounds of screaming/gun shots. Yes you can adjust the audio settings by pressing start, but unless you have a full sound system connected to your tv - you'd loose out. if 3arc is smart, they'll use intelligible songs that work across all tvs.

dubstep is sooooooo 2011. it's all about post-dubstep now. :lol:

The music is not rock. It's hardcorde metal

...If you do various styles, then you can appeal to everyone, and not just the current metal-liking people.

hardcore-metal base its rock, so come on man

Also not all the songs can be clasified as hardcore-metal, some are more punk, grunchy, even acoustic...generally music its kind of hard to be classified also with all the elements incorporated in them.

i agree with you it would be cool to do various styles though

I disagree murder, Abracadabre and Paredolia are two of my favourites. The drums on both songs are highlights, S well as the unique distortion used on some parts of Pareidolia.

Coming Home I agree was awful. However it was also awesome. Elena sucks at screaming. This is a fact. The only time she sounded good was on BOA, and on there they distorted the screaming to make it sound better. However, Kevin is a musical genius.

My point was not to rate the songs to be debated. My point is that they have become progressively more and more metal. More and more loud. More and more noisy. More and more unintelligible. I don't like any of the the songs anymore except for the earlier ones. They need to broaden their genres and stop just appealing to one particular group. It is not fair.

How about we just agree that we all have different musical taste and accept that not everybody will like the same kind of music as each other and that music can't be defined to a single genre?

this.

i wouldn't mind some more 8-bit/gameboy-ish tracks like in DOA.

Oh my god, yes. I honestly want the same thing. I can listen to 8-bit music all day. And if they put this in zombies.... :mrgreen:

How about we just agree that we all have different musical taste and accept that not everybody will like the same kind of music as each other and that music can't be defined to a single genre?

this.

i wouldn't mind some more 8-bit/gameboy-ish tracks like in DOA.

Oh my god, yes. I honestly want the same thing. I can listen to 8-bit music all day. And if they put this in zombies.... :mrgreen:

i know right! perfect slaying music for me, get's me so hyped.

My point was not to rate the songs to be debated. My point is that they have become progressively more and more metal. More and more loud. More and more noisy. More and more unintelligible. I don't like any of the the songs anymore except for the earlier ones. They need to broaden their genres and stop just appealing to one particular group. It is not fair.

In our defense, Murder, metalheads are almost never appealed to at all.

I also H.A.T.E. when people say they dislike metal because it's loud. YOU DECIDE WHST DAMN VOLUME YOU LISTEN TO IT AT!

I also H.A.T.E. when people are wrong!

It doesn't work. When the volume is too loud, it maxes out the audio. It becomes flat. If you've ever edited audio, you'll know what I'm talking about. You lose the quality. And no matter what you adjust the volume to, you will still get the obnoxious screaming, and you aren't able to tell the words from the screaming from the music. Plus, why should I have to have customized sound settings for an in-game song? If I set the music volume down for that particular song, it reduces all the background music as well. So I have to constantly adjust it? That's hardly fair. And saying that you aren't apppealed to is just downright wrong. Are you saying that you should be favorited because you usually aren't? Two wrongs don't make a right. As an analogy, Jews have been exterminated much in history, but I'm not going to make video games that appeal only to them to make up for it.

In short, various genres should be made to appeal to everyone. If you disagree, then you are being selfish.

I don't tend to like rap, but I think it'd be good if they made a rap one just to appeal to a different audience and have variety from the normal metal. And btw, don't try to say your genre isn't picked often. My favorite genre is parody; so I know what prejudiced bias is like.