Dubstep in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

In this post, I would like to discuss different dubstep songs that could be related to the storyline. I personally LOVE dubstep, and I think it would be epic to kill zombies to dubstep. So which dubstep songs would be good for zombies?

My List:

Raise Your Weapon-Deadmau5

Eyes On Fire-Zed's Dead

Ghosts n' Stuff-Deadmau5 ft. Rob Swire.

Please Comment Your Ideas!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music can be anything. Everyday noises can even be music, such as the sound of me typing on this keyboard. But just because it's music, does not mean you have to like it. As long as you're not disparaging anyone because of their taste in music, that's fine by me.

Music means something different to everybody, so not everybody is going to like the same music as you.

Music can be anything. Everyday noises can even be music, such as the sound of me typing on this keyboard. But just because it's music, does not mean you have to like it. As long as you're not disparaging anyone because of their taste in music, that's fine by me.

Music means something different to everybody, so not everybody is going to like the same music as you.

I understand what you mean, but I'm a VERY musical person and to me dubstep sounds like metal being warped very slowly. I actually do know stuff about music I have been playing guitar for almost 5 years and have written several songs. anyway that got a little carried away, I just don't think that it would fit into zombies because we've had only melodic metal for years.

Good argument and have a nice day

I think Elena and Kevin are better for zombies in game. But I, personally, always have dubstep and house music playing in one of my ears while I'm playing, anyway. And if dubstep and house were to be in game, I wouldn't go with deadmau5. I love his music, but not for zombies. Lol. Knife Party and Pendulum would be ideal for in game.

I would have to agree with the majority, that the MAIN music egg, SHOULD remain with Elena and Kevin. I disagree that dubstep has no place in CODZ. I would much rather hear some dubstep over the beeps and boops of the current SECONDARY music eggs.

If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, I mean the music eggs that are similar to the computer desk in the labs on Moon. When you interact with it, it plays these short (rather stupid) carnival or arcade songs. You can switch between around 5 of them.

While we are on this note, it would be nice to be able to hear these songs everywhere, or at least in more suitable, camping areas. It seems like these songs don't really get their full potential when placed in rooms that are not as frequently used.

As for the answer to your question, I say yes. As a secondary music egg, hopefully that can be heard from everywhere, or at least a larger area. I would like to add:

Skrillex: First of the Year (Equinox)

v8XnWUmxczs

Honestly I'm not even into dubstep, but I'd rather hear that stuff than any of those terrible songs they have on just about every map. Those metal ballad evanescence wannabes make me want to poke my eardrums out with a sharp utensil. Horrid.

I liked the idea of multiple songs in one map. But the way I think that they should do it is that they have that Elena/Kevin song that everyone hears, and then several other songs of different genres that only the person who activates them hears.

Or just have a "radio" of some sort that lets you pick a song. Also I think they should let you replay songs, I love being able to slay the undead to music.

The thing about Dubstep is that it doesn't have a whole lot of words so analysis would almost not work, and the ones we have tell us alot of the zombies storyline, I would be fine with Multi. or Single Player, but on zombies I would say No

EDIT: Also, some of you guys might have opinions on things, but don't go around swearing every 2 words :| lets act maturely :)

Regards Yellow-card8