Kino Der Toten Teleports To Black Ops 2 Map w/ PROOF

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His theory seems plausible. He is wrong about Verruckt though, Richtofen actually performed his experiments on the crew at Cotd (aka Eagle's Nest). I'm guessing the room with the "dentist chair" is actually a reference to either Cotd, or where they were experimenting with zombies at Kino/Der Riese. Sam's room could've just been the room she stayed in while her father worked at Kino/Der Riese.

If you guys remember... the first BO2 zombies trailer with the alpha footage of the new map had a room with the same wallpaper as Sam's room. The map being in development at that point could mean that its just a default texture wallpaper... but hey, it sure helps this plausible theory.

Skip to 0:28 for what is rumored to be Sam's room.

Edit:

Some images to make the comparison for you guys a bit easier:

Sam's Room in Kino

Alpha footage of the Zombies map for Black Ops 2

Let me explain a few things that don't have to really do with the story line.

#1. Kino was meant to be in a fourth map pack for WaW and instead of Kino and Five it was supposed to be Kino and Ascension. A paris map was made and was supposed to be put in as a map pack instead of Ascension. This is confirmed by Zombie devs.

#2. I'm pretty sure that "Dentist Chair" Is a refernece to the start menu, not Verruckt.

So I am pretty sure that this theory is busted.

• Administrators

#1. Kino was meant to be in a fourth map pack for WaW and instead of Kino and Five it was supposed to be Kino and Ascension. A paris map was made and was supposed to be put in as a map pack instead of Ascension. This is confirmed by Zombie devs.

#2. I'm pretty sure that "Dentist Chair" Is a refernece to the start menu, not Verruckt.

When did they ever say that Paris was supposed to replace Ascension?

I heard it as paris was was supposed to be the last map for blops1 but they decided to go with moon to close this chapter of zombies, but this could have been wrong

Don't shoot down this theory immediately. Yes, Kino was originally intended to be in WaW, and Five and Ascension were intended to ship with the game. But Paris had nothing to do with that. The last map pack for BO was supposed to be Paris (supposedly called "Quarantaine" - quarantine in French) but the devs (correctly) decided that the Moon would be a more epic place to end this chapter.

The chair in the main menu of BO is an interrogation chair, not a dentist's chair. I think the dentist's chair in Kino is a reference to Verruckt. Yes, the guy in the video is incorrect in saying that Verruckt is where Richtofen did experiments on the original crew, but it's extremely plausible that he did experiments on other test subjects there (possibly inmates in the asylum?)

I think we will see Samantha's room eventually. Probably not in The Map, though. It looks too American, and Samantha's room would obviously be in Germany.

[

Image ]

First this guy makes a "Samantha's Mansion" theory, then he makes a "Samantha's Room" theory? Seriously?

OK, the texture is the same. There are hundreds of other textures that have been reused between WaW, Blops, different maps, etc etc.

He's saying that it's likely that it will happen as if it's more probable that it will happen than it won't. Which is pretty absurd, seeing as he is going off two small pieces of evidence - a reused texture and the fact that you teleport to Sam's room on Kino..

Since when did Richtofen "eventually complete his grand scheme at Verruckt"??!?!?!?

The title is also a huge over-exaggeration, this is not proof that a Kino map teleports you to a BO2 map at all.

"It is definitely going to be a map in Black Ops 2"

"I guarantee you guys it will come in Black Ops 2"

"We will definitely see it at some point"

No. Just no.

- Waffles

You are right i did over exaggerate on somethings, but i never said he completed his grand scheme at verruckt. And i'm sorry if i said something that might have confussed you. I do tend to get very excited when i make theories and thats a fact, but you don't have to be a dick about every other word i say. Thats just asinine if you ask me.