"The Collector" Achievement

I put this in General because it can be done on any map I believe, not just Kino der Toten.

Hey guys what's up! Today's achievement is The Collector, where you have to buy every wall weapon in one game!

2GUllgSqqc8

So I don't really have a guide to give really, as they will all vary depending on the map and whether you want to buy in bulk or along the way. However I will give some general tips!

[*:1g8nbjkx]Betties/Claymores/Spikemores, Stiels/Frags/Semtex, and Bowie/Sickle count as a wall weapon, so they MUST be brought!
    [*:1g8nbjkx]Nacht der Untoten has 8 wall weapons (possibly 9 depending on the Sniper Cabinet).
    "Five", Ascension, Shangri-La and Moon have 11 weapons to collect, while Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino der Toten and Call of the Dead have 12.
    Verruckt has 10 different weapons, however because of repeating wall weapons, it may go up to a whopping 17, depending if you have to rebuy the same weapon again in a new spot.
    [*:1g8nbjkx]You can buy them in any order at any time, so long as you get them all in one game. You could save all your points, than spend them all on the weapons in one go, or buy them as you go along (as shown in the video).
    [*:1g8nbjkx]Quick Revive and Juggernog are a necessity, as it does take quite a while to get them all. The difficulty also changes depending on the map too.
    [*:1g8nbjkx]Nacht der Untoten is the easiest with 8, as long as you can get them quickly.

Anyway that's it guys, hope this helps you if you're having trouble!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did this on der riese, I definately recommend buying the spawn guns last.

The idea is to get to the stg as soon as possible, with this strategy you can just by guns in between rounds instead of barely scraping together enough points to open doors.

Also go via the trench gun out of the spawn so you don't open the top door of the thompson room, it makes it a lot easier to train there and point whore.