CODZ members in 15 years, Jay's predictions

Mr. Jay

I started this at work yesterday, when it was boring as heck. Finally able to gather my thoughts and complete it. This is a game which I make bold predictions on the current members in 15 years, at times using celebrities.

Jay-Investments plummet, including Apple, sending Jay into adult video industry, a la Ron Jeremy.

Way2g00-Moved to California to work for Google, supports Jay by purchasing and watching his videos. President and founder of Jay's fan club.

EyeCntSpel-Forgoes Psychology degree, opt for journalism. Smooth voice and creative writing earns him sports columnist for Washinton Post, host of radio show ala Dan Patrick, Tony Kornheiser.

Undead X-Graphic designer, utilizes humor and head designer of Nike Ts.

Superhand-Detective in homocide division. CSI/Mentalist/Sherlock Holmes.

Choppernator-Beats South American kick boxing champion to earn the title belt. Turns into action film star.

Shooter-Quits job and writes for Road Test. Owns permances parts and custom wheels. Buys CODZ for a million dollars, keeps it in current form, organizes annual reunion.

Tankeo-Political comedian a la Lewis Black. Also member of Jay's fan club.

Avengedlullaby-Terrible singer but great dancer. Moves to CA and becomes a famous dancer/entertainer a la Julianne Hough. HOT!!!

Darkjolton/Flareon-Overnight sensation in the UK after winning Bristish got talent with couples tap dancing. Four kids name Jay, Paolo, Way, and Nick.

Tac-After many failed experiences with writing, now makes millions doing scripts for the adult film industry. Considered the best in field.

Rissole-Becomes college professor teaching bio chemistry. Also underwear model for Calvin Klein.

Megaafroman-No non-sense approach earned him career in military, later politics. Impeached for sexual scandal with interns.

Lemonade-Not sure what he does so.... moves to Boston and works for Sam Adams as the head brewer. (I apologize for the stereotype.)

Pish and 5and5-Set all major records for all major video games, co-founder of game strategy guide maker and millionaires. Also members of Jay's fan club.

MyLittleHellHound-One of the better writers of CODZ now writes kids books. Moved to Korea and marries the Korean girl of his dream........'s mom.

Gabby/Daisy-Spokes person for capri-sun, and spokes person for capri-sun mexico.

Death2dib4h0nor-Local crime watch.

That is all I have. Feel free to disagree with my predictions, or tell me I drink too much.

:lol: :lol::lol:

We need more fun threads like this on CoDZ.

I'd personally see myself doing Rissole's second job, but a detective could be a good fallback.

Anyone that didn't get mentioned, I wouldn't take it personally - I know that Jay personally talks to pretty much every one of the people he listed, so it's really just a fun thread between pals. He can't judge your future career if he knows nothing about you :P

Jay, why does mine sound the most realistic :P

Love you and your creative threads.

And I agree with Super; these are all of Jay's buddies or people he's tried to get to know. I know for a fact that the psychology thing from mine came from a private conversation, so it's pretty detailed in how well it directs things towards people (or at least tries to).

Nice work.

Ehj~

you drink too much Jay....lololol... I probably would move to califronia someday, san diego maybe, working for google would be great but something along the lines of video games would be awesome... 3arc game tester sounds like an ideal job :) This way I can play video games all day and get paid.

Avengedlullaby-Terrible singer but great dancer. Moves to CA and becomes a famous dancer/entertainer a la Julianne Hough. HOT!!!
what kind of "Dancer / Entertainer" are we talking here?

Also, what about Carbonfibah?! In 15 years... overthrows Mark Lamia, But Lamia's cool with it and all, Zombies standalone game released to the joy of gamers worldwide, game wins GOTD (Game of the decade).

I'm going to be greedy and do myself in 15 years.

First of all this is under forum games but no one is participating. If you were not listed under the original post I apologize, I was not comfortable with throwing anyone out there without enough direct contact to make it interesting, and who knew people want to go on a drunken man's stupid game?

If you do not like what I have listed, feel free to post your version with your friends. Its all stupid fun to see who feels what about you.

If you find this negative and offended I do apologize, but can't say I really care. I do things for my own entertainment, and hopefully the few guys who know me little better find them interesting as well.

Darkjolton/Flareon-Overnight sensation in the UK after winning Bristish got talent with couples tap dancing. Four kids name Jay, Paolo, Way, and Nick.

You have now decided our fisrt two suns names according to Jolteon they shall be:

Paolo Jay Gower-Lacey

Nick Way Gower-Lacey

I'm not sure wether this is a good thing or not becaue who knows wether jolteon will hold to this suggestion. My guess is he will :lol:

-Flareon

• 8 years later...
  • Administrators
11 hours ago, The Meh said:

@TacHow's this going so far?

@The Meh Omg what the hell even is this thread, this is great. Not onto the millions yet but that's funny because there are multiple people in my life that think I should be a journalist so he might not be far off the mark on writing.

• Brains 1