Kino quote...

I was playing a game on Kino the other day and a quote from Tank, though I've heard it thousands of time seemed oddly fore-telling. "Why can't we replace Richtofen with a hot chick". Upon hearing this I looked at the BO2 Zombies poster with the mystery woman hanging on the wall to my right and thought "huh, thats really wierd, what have they been trying to tell us."

On a side note I've notice some strangly eerie similarities between CotD and possibly Shangri-la maps on the MW3 face-off map "Aground". The ship, the mountain behind it, and the ice and sub in the water off shore.

I dont know, let me know what you guys (and girls) think.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard this over and over again, and never made the connection when the poster came out. I actually lucked out and got the poster from my cousin after I missed the first wave. I already have my elite pre-ordered and my game. I digress...

This a very interesting find. I would almost bet my brains that it IS in fact what they were thinking. If you think about it, we would have never believed the fact that Samantha would be a playable character in Kino's time. So we would have never made the connection. Everything about Kino hints toward the future:

:shock: :shock:

:o:o:o:o:o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: 8-)