2 times change of random park bottle

BinSys

Long time no see. I would like to submit about a random park bottle on Shangri-la. When the monkey gets a max ammo, he changes it to various items. The items include the random park bottle. But when he gets an item except with a max ammo, is cannot be changed to the random park bottle.

At this time, I have thought whether it can be changed to the random park bottle again, when he gets the random park bottle.

I report the answer. As a result, the monkey can change the random park bottle to the random park bottle again.

The video is as follows. I made this video.

ZZwjsXwjNGA

If this has already been reported by someone, I'm sorry for it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's more just a case of being curious right? I mean, sure, it doesn't really help us at all. But it's just one of those things you're intrigued about, at least in my case it is. Okay I lie, I've never actually thought about this specific thing before, but I'm glad I know now though! :)

Good find! I love the intrinsic mechanics this game has. Knowing the insides of it is pretty interesting!

Hey man, I seen the video. I just don't understand the benefit of this though. Unless you somehow know what perk it was the first time, what difference does it make when you are making a perk bottle from another one. Just wondering. Thanks.

Hi, there are no benefits for it. As I have known when I mistake to change to the random park bottle, the item cannot be changed to the random park bottle again, I performed this.

I think it's more just a case of being curious right? I mean, sure, it doesn't really help us at all. But it's just one of those things you're intrigued about, at least in my case it is. Okay I lie, I've never actually thought about this specific thing before, but I'm glad I know now though! :)

Good find! I love the intrinsic mechanics this game has. Knowing the insides of it is pretty interesting!

Thank you for your comments. I investigated this as one of my questions. That question is about the capability of the monkey in Shangri-la. But I know this information is not useful to play.

Hey man, I seen the video. I just don't understand the benefit of this though. Unless you somehow know what perk it was the first time, what difference does it make when you are making a perk bottle from another one. Just wondering. Thanks.

Hi, there are no benefits for it. As I have known when I mistake to change to the random park bottle, the item cannot be changed to the random park bottle again, I performed this.

Ya I know about this and its a Very useful tip. Once you change max ammo to a diff drop, you can't change it to perk bottle again. Nice research man. Keep em coming. And welcome back, missed you dude.

Ya I know about this and its a Very useful tip. Once you change max ammo to a diff drop, you can't change it to perk bottle again. Nice research man. Keep em coming. And welcome back, missed you dude.

Thank you for your comments. Now I'm measuring Shrieker's health for each round. I'll submit it when it was summarized.

• 3 months later...

It is actually handy info as you only have one go at it, so if you miss it then just grab the perk as trying to cycle it to a bottle again will not work.

Hypothetically that also means that if you kill the monkey and it drops the perk bottle and you don't grab it but let the monkey grab it again that the perk bottle will not be in the rotation thus lost.

Not that you would ever do this but knowing the mechanics and all the ins and outs is always helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

It is actually handy info as you only have one go at it, so if you miss it then just grab the perk as trying to cycle it to a bottle again will not work.

Hypothetically that also means that if you kill the monkey and it drops the perk bottle and you don't grab it but let the monkey grab it again that the perk bottle will not be in the rotation thus lost.

Not that you would ever do this but knowing the mechanics and all the ins and outs is always helpful.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.