BLOPS2 Zombies Idea: CoD MW3 Survival- Style Level-Up System

Instead of having to try again and again and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN to get the weapon that you want out of the Mysetery BOx, perhaps we could earn weapons MW3 Survival Mode style? Here's an example using Black Ops guns....

Pistols

M1911 [Lv. 1]

Python [Lv. 8]

ASP [Lv. 13]

Makarov [Lv. 29]

CZ75 [Lv. 40]

Machine Pistols

MAC11 [Lv. 3]

Skorpion [Lv. 9]

Kiparis [Lv. 21]

MPL [Lv. 28]

MP5K [Lv. 43]

SMG's, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, LMG's, blah blah blah, you get the idea. Give me your feedback n this idea. Oh, I guess I'd better make one for the Wonder Weapon Class...

Wonder Weapons

Doll Bomb [Lv 23]

Scavenger [Lv 32]

Ray Gun [Lv 50]

Wave Gun/ Zap Guns [Lv 67]

WunderWaffle [Lv 70]

Gersh Device/ QED [Lv. 79]

ThunderGun [Lv. 85]

And that's it. Again, give me your feedback on this idea. NikolaiBelinski111 signing off.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, while I thoroughly enjoy the Survival mode on MW3, I don't want to see the level system implemented in Zombies. At all.

Furthermore, I like the fact that getting the really good weapons requires you to gamble your points. In fact, I wish the mystery box were more of a gamble (as it stands most weapons in it are at least decent, and even some of the one's that aren't have unique uses when PaP'd (crossbow and ballistic knife)). It makes it more interesting.

I wouldn't mind seeing a level-up system, but I don't really want the guns you are able to access be based off of your level. I would like to see the level be more of a thing to brag to friends about rather than unlock guns. Titles could be a nice touch, such as for doing certain challenges or getting to a certain level. But other than that I would like zombies to stay fairly close to the simple "kill zombies and don't die" mindset that was established in World at War.

Though it's an interesting concept, and may very well be implemented in Treyarch's new title, I wouldn't like to see a level up system in zombies. At least in the original concept maps. Treyarch did say there will be the original style zombie maps (like the ones in WAW and BO) but they'll also have different game types. So I can see a spec-op style and multiplayer style of zombie gaming on the horizon. Leveling up will most likely play a part in the different game types.

I think this will be implemented with the new game modes, as they seem to be going for more of a multiplayer kind of thing. I doubt we'll see it combined with the classic mode, but I would like to see challenges and titles implemented with that as well.

Also, I don't get why people are so opposed to something they haven't even played yet. I don't think it's fair to judge something until you've tried it or experienced it firsthand.

I don't like your exact idea, the mystery box is fun and good how it is, but I had a similar idea, relating to perks.

Scince perks are in vending machines, you could instead of buying just a normal perk, you would open it and there would be multiple to buy.

As an example with juggernog, you would be able to buy lets say 4 different perk-a-colas. Instead of unlocking them at different levels, they would just cost huge differences in points, so to make them tough to buy the best even at round 50 or 60.

So there would be Juggernog, for 2500 points, and then another cola with a different name, for 15000 points, but your health is 300% instead of 200%, and another for 75000 points, but 400% health, and another for 200000 points, but 500% health.

You might say, HOLY CRAP THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE. But you will probably have 75000 points by round 40 or 50, and hopefully with BLOPS2 the zombies will be smarter so you can't just rape train with level 4 jug and go forever.

Also the packapunch machine can have a similar system, so your can packapunch your gun normally for 5000 points, which will give you some cool attachments and about 200% damage, and then another for 25000 points, which will give more attachments and about 400% damage, maybe 200% damage for the attachments and an even cooler gun camo. Then another level for 75000 points, with more attachments, camo, 800% damage, now stuff etc.. and then it keeps on going so we no longer have the problem of being at round 100 and the only thing that can hurt a zombie is thunder gun, traps and other wunder weapons.

And there should definitely be a machine where you can buy attachments (in a MW3SM gui style) which wont be as good as the PaP variants but still good. Wouldn't you love mustang & sally with masterkeys? Obviously this feature will be diabled for certain weapons (no attachments on raygun, or maybe even raygun specific attachments!)

That sounds too much like survival. I don't like the idea of that. I do like the idea of levels though. Maybe once your at a certain level you could unlock something that gives you a better chance of getting wonder weapons out of the box.