Villain Trailer showing in Cinemas!

I went to see The Dark Knight Rises today, and before you ask... Yes. It was amazing. But before the film started, they played a bunch of adverts. Expendables 2, Madagascar 3, then... The lights went out, and who do I see?

I swear down, seeing that trailer on the big screen gave me goosebumps.

If you're planning on going to see The Dark Knight, look forward to the Villain trailer being played before hand. According to the Black Ops face-book, it's being played before most showings. Good luck with it, and report back if you see Commander Briggs on the big screen.

And enjoy the film. I promise, the ending was superb. Absolutely superb.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already wanted to see the movie, now its even slightly worse! :lol:

say you LOVE chocolate. This movie was like chocolate cake. And now I'm hearing it even has chocolate frosting! (The trailer) Sadly, I'm not sure if I'll get the opportunity to see it! :?

Do try. It's great!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it in an "IMAX" Theater even though my friend tries to convince me it wasn't imax because of the screen but the sound of the music was so sick. One of my strongest feelings of a game is that the music behind it has to be equally as epic or the game isn't as good in my mind.

Not to mention Dark Knight Rises was phenomenal too.

• 2 weeks later...