CoTD Available for iOS Zombies

Tac

• Administrators

One of Swords wrote the following on his blog, announcing CoTD for iOS and even better? We get to play as the original crew! http://oneofswords.com/2012/07/call-of- ... mbies-ios/

Check your iTunes apps list this week, and you’ll find the 1.3 update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, which adds Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut. While this version does not feature the high-wattage celebrity talent from the console versions, it does give Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen, and Dempsey a chance to fight their way through the icy deathtrap. So even if you’ve played it, you haven’t played it with them, right? Right.

This update is free to all owners of the app, so all you need to do is download it in iTunes, sync your device, and you’re good to go with more zombie mayhem.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip, i have played every map on iphone from the beginning, but this last map 'Call of the Dead' what is this rampaging giant all about, as he seems uncontrolable and unkillable, just wanted a bit of advise on this one, taking him though the water does seem to calm him down, but this guy is relentless, any advise please, he is driving me nuts. ? :? :|

Thanks for the tip, i have played every map on iphone from the beginning, but this last map 'Call of the Dead' what is this rampaging giant all about, as he seems uncontrolable and unkillable, just wanted a bit of advise on this one, taking him though the water does seem to calm him down, but this guy is relentless, any advise please, he is driving me nuts. ? :? :|

It is possible to kill him, however he has loads of health. The easiest solution is to pack-a-punch the VR-11 and take the guy to the water. Once he's in the water, shoot him with the PaP'd VR-11 and he'll disappear into the water for a round or two.

• 2 weeks later...