shangri la

why would the devs at treyarch hint at a secret nearly 2 years after the games release this seems a bit odd and if the big secret is mars who cares why does it make a difference if its on mars or in someones dream who cares as long as treyarch keeps making new zombie maps its a game in the game world u can pretty much do anything including fighting on other worlds .....by the way there is a glitch on the mountains i was split screening online and the mountains were shifting from a high range to a low range as we move along the bridge has this happened to anyone else

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would the devs at treyarch hint at a secret nearly 2 years after the games release this seems a bit odd and if the big secret is mars who cares why does it make a difference if its on mars or in someones dream who cares as long as treyarch keeps making new zombie maps its a game in the game world u can pretty much do anything including fighting on other worlds .....by the way there is a glitch on the mountains i was split screening online and the mountains were shifting from a high range to a low range as we move along the bridge has this happened to anyone else

GRAMMAR MAKES THIS UNREADABLE!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

• Administrators

He's saying this:

Why would the devs at treyarch hint at a secret nearly 2 years after the games release? This seems a bit odd, and if the big secret is Mars, who cares? Why does it make a difference if it's on mars or in someone's dream? Who cares as long as treyarch keeps making new zombie maps? It's a game. In the game world you can pretty much do anything including fighting on other worlds...

By the way there is a glitch on the mountains. I was split screening online and the mountains were shifting from a high range to a low range as we move along the bridge. Has this happened to anyone else?

Ha ha putting people down?? Sorry Sir, but you are not the only that does run-on sentences. It makes it hard for anyone to read or even follow what you are trying to say. I am not the only one that has complained about this. Nothing wrong with you as a person (as far as I know). Just saying, put some of those dots in there "bro"

:)

thats all u had to say. figured it wasnt as big a deal as your making it to be .back to the topic so have the mountains glitched on you?

No, I haven't played the map since it came out. Nobody worth playing is ever on. They always leave or are little kids and all they want to do it get the ray gun.