Hey from England!

Hey guys, Hellish here! I saw these forums as a perfect source for me and to share all things CoD ZOMBIES! [brains]

I'm not really a fan of the multiplayer in CoD, but I love the zombies! (And the campaign) My favourite part of nazi zombies (apart from the killing obviously :lol: ) is the story behind it all. I think treyarch did a great job and is why I prefer their games as opposed to IW's. One thing that is important with the deep story behind zombies is it's easter eggs in game... I think of myself as quite the easter egg hunter! And that's why I'm here, you can't hunt down those easter eggs without a great community! I'm glad I can join in when black ops II comes out! See ya then! 8-)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

You're into the story eh? Well step right up! I am in love with the story, it's keeping my brain going and I get to learn Nazi Mythology, what better two things?! Haha anyway, enjoy your stay and if you have any questions just ask!