Disappointment

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry too much man. Keep your head up, as we are sure to see more hints and clues. :geek: Surely you didn't expect a full on trailer? I think that will happen either right before the game comes out, or after it is already out and they simply talk about it and finally give us the announcement as an explanation or a post event summary. They hinted towards the "Shangri-la mountains?" thing. Even though we still don't know what they are talking about, it is these questions and ones like them that make CoDz what it is today. If they handed everything to us in a clear picture or a direct trailer, we would have less to talk about. The site would turn into more of a gameplay site, as the theories would have no purpose. Let Treyarch do their thing, they haven't disappointed me yet.

Ok fine. Can someone find the new secret website already?

can that someone be you?

^This. We aren't some great and powerful people or anything, we find everything online just like you. Everyone here does their research and everthing, sure, but we are no better than you at finding these things. One hint leads to another clue until it ends up GKnova6.com. These things just kind of happen, so yes, why can't you find the "secret website"?

Expect the COD.com classified page to be for SP.

Also, don't expect any type of secret sites, or secret videos, or secret youtube channels, or secret messages, or secret posts, or secret anything. It makes it way too early to make a fake viral, and I doubt they want any of that trouble again. So basically, if you see anything secret that doesn't come from official sources, you can almost count on it being fake.

Ok fine. Can someone find the new secret website already?

can that someone be you?

^This. We aren't some great and powerful people or anything, we find everything online just like you. Everyone here does their research and everthing, sure, but we are no better than you at finding these things. One hint leads to another clue until it ends up GKnova6.com. These things just kind of happen, so yes, why can't you find the "secret website"?

wait we aren't? damn.