New Black Ops II Villain Trailer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... That was quite amazing. The Black Ops storyline seems to get more and more interesting every other month or so. The storyline looks incredible, the graphics look simply amazing, honestly, everything looks amazing.

Time to get to work on what we saw ;)

This is the youtube Channel Cordis Die;

http://www.youtube.com/user/cordisdie

First and only video that he has uploaded is the New World video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__F0okDF ... ature=plcp

New World (Order?) Also, this is his youtube logo;

A triangle with a half a circle around it. The triangle may or may not indicate the Illuminati, but I'll look more into it and see what I can find.

EDIT: Closer picture of "Raul Menendez"

The trailer got me thinking, since Menedez gives Woods the Heart Shaped Pendant (Or the other way around) This clearly means that they have some sort of relation to each other. This got me thinking, that maybe "Raul Menendez" maybe, be someone from Woods' past (Crazy as it seems, taking a longshot here, maybe Mason?)

well lets compare this villan with mason:

[ Image ][ Image ]

there is some similarity i believe. maybe the pendant is something that come out during the 80's section of the game....?

Nice guess, They look very much same to me.

what this trailer is also suggesting... is that mason and woods are a couple and they adopted masons son 0_0

Guys, I don't think that the guy we see in the trailer with Woods is Menendez. I don't think they've actually shown us who Menendez is yet. Instead, I think the guy we see is Mason coming to visit Woods.

Take a look at this comparison. I'm seeing a lot of similarities between the two.

Yeah, I agree Gunman, I can't see that being Menendez either. My reason is that it says that scene takes place in the Vault: a place where the CIA keep their retired assets that they can't allow to be out in the real world because they know a little too much. David is in there to find out about Woods encounters with Menendez in the 1980's. The other person could be Alex because he's old and he might be restrained to the vault, too. How would Menendez get in the vault and why would he do it to give Woods that object. But, if it was Mason that gave him that object, then why did he do it, he could be planning to break free from the Vault and go after Menendez himself, and he gave the object to Woods so he can remember him, it won't be the first time he went rogue (but that is a little far-fetched, at least to me)

I'm positive that the man is Menendez because his voice isn't Sam Worthington enough to be Mason and why couldn't it be Raul? The point of the Villain trailer is to showcase the enemy. The last scene in this trailer builds some suspense because now we know that Frank Woods and Raul Menendez have some history. They most likely met each other in the 80's part of BO2.

But how did he get into the vault. If they don't show his face, it makes suspense. They showed that magazine with a blank portrait to show mystery, what's the point of showing the magazine if it immediately shows who he is at the end.

I'm positive that the man is Menendez because his voice isn't Sam Worthington enough to be Mason and why couldn't it be Raul? The point of the Villain trailer is to showcase the enemy. The last scene in this trailer builds some suspense because now we know that Frank Woods and Raul Menendez have some history. They most likely met each other in the 80's part of BO2.

but, one of the main points of black ops 1 is that the brain washing has made mason borderline insane.

what if mason becomes this menedez to take his revenge on the british, american, chinise and other countries for trying to kill him/ruin his life.

As said above, the proverb that Raul mentions in the New World video, is that from the Ulysses poem, a story of Greek Mythology. Whether this has any relevance what-so-ever to the actual storyline, or if Raul is just mentioning the proverb in relevance to seeking a new empire, and rule, is beyond me.

Also, I do believe that the man visiting Woods is Mason. While some of the gameplay is in the 1980s, I believe that during that time, we play as Alex Mason, where the Pendant becomes of great importance. Does anyone else notice that there is also a strong resemblance of Reznov, with the man that comes to visit Mason. I think we'll be seeing him again? I'll see if I can find anything else.

As said above, the proverb that Raul mentions in the New World video, is that from the Ulysses poem, a story of Greek Mythology. Whether this has any relevance what-so-ever to the actual storyline, or if Raul is just mentioning the proverb in relevance to seeking a new empire, and rule, is beyond me.

Also, I do believe that the man visiting Woods is Mason. While some of the gameplay is in the 1980s, I believe that during that time, we play as Alex Mason, where the Pendant becomes of great importance. Does anyone else notice that there is also a strong resemblance of Reznov, with the man that comes to visit Mason. I think we'll be seeing him again? I'll see if I can find anything else.

Oh we WILL be seeing him again.

Especially since Treyarch left in the Maverick Code.

Well as many have said the pendant does seem like great importance but if you look closely at the pendant

You can see that it looks like two figures looking at each other, both female & I think the one on the right looks older. Maybe they're Woods's family, sister, mother, grandmother or someone that he is close to. Maybe the villain killed Mason? Maybe it was Masons and he's giving him the consolation prize? "Now it begins" :D

I must say the trailer looked amazing, the lighting really has come through, I thought that the guy at the beginning was real!!

Anywho we also saw some new features like Jetpacks that we/they were flying down from, maybe we'll get to use them :D.

At the moment the campaign itself is worth £35 for me. Let alone everything else.

Since no-one is reading my thread, I'll repost it here.

There are numbers in the trailer. At around 0:23 (I think) - the bit where it says satellite disabled or whatevs, there is a string of numbers under it, reading:

54 38 12 14 21 54 24 13

63 54 81 66 38 50 97 22

If anyone has any idea on decoding this, that would be awesome.

GUYS IT HAS BEEN (IMO) COMFIRMED!!!!

That person is Raul Menendez.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cordiisdie?feature=results_main

Above is a URL to Cordis Dies Youtube Channel with a video. That has already been said but on the right there is also a Twitter link "The Key is here".

Pressing this takes you https://twitter.com/CordiisDie with a tweet saying "Its never late"

Sorry just had to put it here.

The location is also: Nicaragua, not sure if that means anything?

I have no idea what the numbers mean though (in the video), what is it with Treyarch and numbers?

*EDIT- On the viral video (that has also been put on the forum somewhere) there have been comments from Cordis Die:

The keys are in good hands my friends.

CordiisDie 15 hours ago 9

this channel is gay get a life

devone928 16 hours ago

*(In response to comment above)

Life is long my friend 10 minutes is nothing.

CordiisDie in reply to devone928 16 hours ago 19

Sorry to keep editing, prefer that rather than posting a new reply!!!