115-The Burning Question

Okay, everyone knows that the zombies came from 115 harnessing experiments, and that 115 got here by meteorites. Well, element 115, or Uup, is created by combining Calcium and Americium (and some others). What I want to know is HOW Element 115 got into (or became) the meteors that we have come to love/hate. I haven't seen any posts about this, so I decided to make one. Please leave reply's with plausible theories please.

Thanks, The Doctor.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't our universe, so maybe 115 forms differently. Or maybe this is a different element than what our reality has come to accept(with different properties and origins. I mean i haven't heard any reports of zombie appearances after we created 115 so we have to assume we are dealing with a completely different element profile). Therefore, 115 can be anywhere in space forming naturally and floating.

It's definitely formed in space, but I'm not sure if it's natural. There's definitely some alien involvement in the story, but we know very little about these aliens. We know that they are responsible for the plans for the Ray Gun (Maxis built the one we use based on these plans) and that they also built the MPD (because, how else can that be explained?).

I also believe that the Vril-ya created 115, or the substance we call 115. Maybe they infused 115 with meteors so they could have a virtually unlimited containment unit since asteroids and meteors are found everywhere in space and some of them just crashed into earth?

The best authority we have on element 115... or rather the best authority we HAD... Was Bob Lazar, a former military scientist and supposed worker at Area 51 when he came into contact with an alien craft powered by element 115.

NUfY2L3Q8xs

For further reading on Bob Lazar:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12789

I like his last name. it just needs "us" at the end and i will be happy.

I think I remember hearing that when the universe first began, only simpler elements exsisted. Stars began burning off of hydrogen and helium and stuff. Inside all that nuclear madness that is a star, all the heavier elements are born. But 115 is too much for most stars to make. But maybe way out there, there are some stars that do spew out 115, and maybe some meteor got a healthy dosage of it, and continued spacing it out 'till it ended up on earth.