Black Ops 2 Classified Site Updated (7-9-12)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*7-9-12

:lol:

Also, interesting to note:

They added in TWO more classified panels.

Where did you see the 2 new panels? I can't find them. And thanks, with school over and it being summer, I'm losing track of the date.

There are two new Classified panels.

About a week ago, there were only two left...

Well, with the release of these two images, there are STILL two left.

*7-9-12

Technically, those two classifieds have been there all along, the 2 new ones Treyarch added (the face and pendant) are 2 brand new slides, because the two still classifieds are numbered 11 and 12, and were there before they updated it.The two that were revealed today were name 709 and 709_2, which in the USA is July 9, when it was updated Sorry to post this, I'm just bored because there's nothing new with zombies yet. :roll:

*7-9-12

Technically, those two classifieds have been there all along, the 2 new ones Treyarch added (the face and pendant) are 2 brand new slides, because the two still classifieds are numbered 11 and 12, and were there before they updated it.The two that were revealed today were name 709 and 709_2, which in the USA is July 9, when it was updated Sorry to post this, I'm just bored because there's nothing new with zombies yet. :roll:

Ah, brilliant observation!

Couldn't kneecap be refering to what happened to woods to leave him in a wheel chair?

I would imagen that during a mission, woods kneecaps where shot, and he was captured, but mason took his heart penduant, while he escaped. Leaving, how did menedez get it or is menedez an older mason with a desire for revenge...