What is your k/d

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. I'll take pics with my phone real quick. I don't think I have my try-hard account on WaW anymore. But I still have my CoD 4 one.

EDIT: I played a few games, so it went up, I'm at 7.94 right now, 2 more deaths and about 38 more kills I think? Can't remember.

Can't draw too many conclusions from that sample size. Good job though 8-)

^This is true. However I'm almost at 200 kills now and only have 2 more deaths. My goal is too get into the 10's in k/d. That'd be sweet. Then get to the point I have 1000 kills, and see what I have then.

Can't draw too many conclusions from that sample size. Good job though 8-)

^This is true. However I'm almost at 200 kills now and only have 2 more deaths. My goal is too get into the 10's in k/d. That'd be sweet. Then get to the point I have 1000 kills, and see what I have then.

Good luck man! I keep running into infected lobbies on cod 4 more and more. Usually you can still beast them but when they're under the map on Bog I rage. :x

I've hit 8 even now on CoD 4. Barely playing it though as I still do a bunch of spec ops.

If you ever want a teammate for cod 4, add me. GT: baldage (xbl only unfortunately)

In other news I just went 52-12 in team deathmatch on Cod 4 :lol: . Needless to say my team was horrible, as was the opposing team. We won by two kills 750-730. :lol:

I've hit 8 even now on CoD 4. Barely playing it though as I still do a bunch of spec ops.

If you ever want a teammate for cod 4, add me. GT: baldage (xbl only unfortunately)

In other news I just went 52-12 in team deathmatch on Cod 4 :lol: . Needless to say my team was horrible, as was the opposing team. We won by two kills 750-730. :lol:

Sorry I don't have an xbox :P

• 1 month later...